My most impressive evap line to date!!! superdrug / FRER (AF arrived on time)

Hi Dan-o please dont lose hope Superdrugs are 10mui whereas i think FRER are only 25mui - it really doesnt look like an evap xx
, fingers crossed xx

Keep testing Dan-o, as others have said it really doesn't look like an evap. fingers crossed for you.

I can see a faint line on the FRER too! You still aren't out! Good luck! :hugs:

xx

I did a Superdrug test and got a line similar to that, but like you, outside of the 10 minute time. I'm not liking Superdrug tests. Someone else got a line as well, but within the 10 mins and she wasn't pregnant - unless it was a chemical. Oh well, good luck for next month hun xxx

louisaL ad really bad evaps on these:?

cant beleive i missed this thread dan-o that certainly is one good evap!!! i thought superdrug were reliable too! x

I did a superdrug test (on my first pregnancy) which was negative and hid it in my draw, forgetting about it. A week later I got a faint line, rembered my negative test so thought I would use it to compare. Lo and behold it said positive afterall!! many have been an evap line but I was definately pregant anyway :) I like to think the earlier it is the longer it takes!!

good luck to you to me that isnt a evap most of the time evaps doesnt have any color at all.

Good luck with the testing - hope you get a definitive BFP very soon :0)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->