My New Year's Resolution: Get pregnant. Anyone else? SIX BFPs so far!!!

I talked to my nurse she said that my lining has 4 lines instead of the 3!! :shrug:

I think Prob cuz my cycle was light this month!! IDK

Gosh sis. I do hope it is nothing serious.

And good luck to you pebs.

Well the scan went Ok my Dr was ALL Up in my Stuff trying to get pics and he thinks the lining is Ok and the spot is prob a scar so he's not worried!!
He took blood cuz he wants me to trigger Tom. But I got a near +++ OPK this am so we will see might have to do it Tonite!! :)

I have 2 OK follies on the Right and a Angry Booger on the Left his words not mine!! :rofl:
I think he wants to give those right ones some time!!

I was right I triggered last nite but had bad pain and a temp jump this Am hope I didn't O already!! :shrug:

Glad the doc said it all looked okay! Hope you caught the egg!

Sis, don't you wish you had a translator for doctor-ese? An angry booger on the left, what kinda slang is that?

My IUI is Tom and I'm freaking out I'm afraid I'll miss it since I got a temp jump.... Have a feeling I'll O today!!! :(

Arggggggggg!!!!

It went badly the Nurse should have listened to me needless to say I'm callin my nurse today to fill her in and file a Complaint against that nurse!!

3 follies and they prob went to waste!! :(

It went badly the Nurse should have listened to me needless to say I'm callin my nurse today to fill her in and file a Complaint against that nurse!!

3 follies and they prob went to waste!! :(

What happened? Did you O early?

:hugs:

Yea it was a Cluster I Od sat like I told the nurse when I called Sat and DH was gettin the sample cup at the office!!!

Told her he needed to give his sample and I needed to come for my IUI that day and she insisted the Sun would be fine!!!

Well I Od sat DH couldn't get a good release Sun at 8am so my IUI was canceled!!!

We just BD yesterday a few times but I'm so mad I didn't do it sat I shouldn't have 2nd guess myself and I shouldn't have listened to her she really screwed me!!! :(

I'm so sorry, Sis. That's terrible! :hugs: Same thing happened to a woman on another thread during AN IVF CYCLE!!! :grr: :grr: :grr:

IVF I would be utterly pissed that's a lot of $$$$$$$$!!!!

Hopefully he had some fighters this cycle and we get a BFP the All narurale way!! ;)

Sorry to hear this Sis. I hate it when nurses don't listen! We've all been at this awhile now and know our bodies pretty well... who are they to treat us like we don't? IVF may be more expensive, but IUI isn't exactly cheap. Especially when injectable meds are involved! I would be super upset too and would definitely be mentioning all of this to my doc.

Hopefully you were able to catch the egg the all natural way! That would at least be a happy ending to a very frustrating IUI cycle!!!!!!!

I have some news that I would like to share with everyone. Yesterday I worked up the nerve to take a test. I was in shock when in less than a minute a positive showed up. :happydance: I took another test of a different kind early this morning. It too was a :bfp: so I'm not dreaming.

I am seriously so happy for you Mel! That's just great news and very inspiring! Good to show that your hard work is paying off.

I have news too. Got the results of hubby's sperm analysis and sperm wash. Without get too into detail (there is a lot more detail in my journal), it was 'MUCH IMPROVED' as my RE put it. Before wash, there were 91 million this time! After wash, only 11 million. His count is tons better... his motility is better too, but still not in normal parameters. His morphology is a smidge below normal too. But overall, this was good news! Not good enough to sell my RE on a Femara cycle with timed intercourse. The nurse pretty much told me we can start IUI with my next cycle... which should arrive in approximately 10 days. (I just ovulated.. late... so I am sure my progesterone is crap and my luteal phase will be 10-11 days again) So we have BIG decisions to make in the 24-48 hours, but it looks like I will be starting IUI with injectables at the beginning of November. I am excited, and terrified. :dohh::happydance:

That sounds great. I'm curious what is all in your hubby 's vitamin supplements. If it is not too much trouble, can you shoot me a list?

I don't have them handy, but you can google them. I ordered them from Fairhaven Health. He takes FertilAid for Men, CountBoost, and MotilityBoost. They are all 3 by FertilAid. I tried using the female supplements but they made me super sleepy due to the melatonin and they were screwing up my blood sugar by over correcting it. So they were making me sick. Hubby has had no problems though!

They are fertility blends created by Dr. Amos Grunebaum. I think that's how you spell his name. From my understanding, a leader in the reproductive medicine community.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->