My New Year's Resolution: Get pregnant. Anyone else? SIX BFPs so far!!!

We've still got two months, folks! There's still time for the rest of us! :thumbup:

Wouldn't that be great... to 'complete' our year with all of us ladies having a BFP? We all seem to have game plans now, so hopefully that means it won't be long!

Sis- You 'may' want to look at those supplements I mentioned that my hubby is taking. I know they don't work for every male infertility issue, like items that may require surgery... but my hubby's only real problem is that he doesn't eat all that well. So the supplements helped offset that a bit. There is really nothing else we did differently since his test in July. In February his count was 4 million, in July his count was 6 million, and now his count is 91 million. It also helped quite a bit with his motility, although motility isn't quite normal yet. They won't help probably with morphology issues, at least I never read that they could. Morphology can be very hard to 'fix.'

Just a thought... because now I am a believer in the miracle of these pills. It definitely put us a step in the right direction. I was very skeptical, but desperate when I ordered them. Hubby wasn't too keen on the idea of taking all those pills every day, but he suffered through it for me. All I had to do was fill his pillbox weekly. (It was easier for him to know what to take when if I used an AM/PM pillbox for him) We kept the pillbox in the bathroom so he would see them every day and remember to take them.

I am ordering his next batch either today or tomorrow! He has enough of his 3 month supply for another week, maybe 2.

We did start some Supps this month I just didn't think he needed them cuz his SA in may was 105 mil so I never thought he needed the help!!

I really think it's the Varicocle causing issues and he's going back to the Uroligist when he gets home !!! ;)

I've gotten 2 Psychic reading Both saying I'll get my BFP in March 2014 and will have a Girl!
Really hoping its b4 then I'll be 38 in Feb!!

Congrats Sweet!!!

What will be your Due date?

Thanks everybody. Elpha, I did Google each one of the supplements you mention ed and they do sound really good. I especially liked that the FertilAid does have magnesium in it. I added magnesium to my night time supplements because as you might remember I was suffering from insomnia and migraine headaches. Well, it cured both. I started using it in my bath by adding three big scoops of Epsom salts 2x a week. I used a tablespoon of magnesium citrate in my drinking water everyday. I added magnesium rich foods to my diet. I took a 500 mg tablet before bed up until I started having softer bm, then I took them less frequently. I also bought a bottle of magnesium oil and would spray that on before bed. It has really been good for me and I think I should credit the magnesium with being able to get pregnant.

Milty, I used a few online edd calculators and they have a edd of June 27.

It sure got really quiet around here...........
*queue crickets*

The :witch: showed up today, so I have a call in to my RE'd office to get the ball rolling with IUI! I am so excited! (Well, except for that whole vaginal ultrasound during AF part...)

Gotta love those Baseline scans!! ;)

Well my temps have been down for 2 days but no AF yet prob the P
I have a toothache and I'm on meds gotta go today to the Dentist and take my LO too!! :(

Since we R going to be moving we are gonna take a break from the FS this month I think .... It's been 5 Cycles of Femara so I'm sure my body needs a break!!

We will just BD and hope for the best!!!

Hope you get a surprise, Sis!

I'll be updating this thread tomorrow. :winkwink:

So exciting PBl!!!! Are you testing early?

Oh I wouldn't worry about that...you have the best two with you now

Have u tested yet Pbl any symptoms??? FX for U!!!

Yeah PBL... *cough cough* You updating anything around here? Or waiting it out until your test date?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->