My OPK as HPT dpo experiment..will it be BFP???

TB - Yeah, I just ended up using one at 15dpo. And, once I saw a line, I'm done for a while! Trying not to stress! It's hard enough as it is! I can't obsess over lines! LOL Maybe we can test together in 2 weeks! LOL

At 18dpo you should be getting a good strong line! Go for it!!!! :thumbup:

I know "should"... It doesn't always seem to work that way for me. Just avoiding the stress of it all. A line is a line... and no AF! So, I'm happy with that for now! I don't feel like I need anything else just yet! :happydance:

hey TB sorry to see u got a pos opk then ur body didnt follow with ov, that happens to me alot huns but i do in fact go on to get another pos opk (normally darker than first) then i do go onto ov, i get feeling its a gear up that fails when this happens, so keep using opk huns as u will find it go pos again and temps will drop rise accordingly and omg megg i cant believe it huns yay for your :bfp: and u better post that frer in here to lady, well done :friends:
oh, i did O actually, my temps are just not accurate at all.
sunday i slept 3 hours, and i've been covering/uncovering myself during the night constantly (as in, all month, i try to temp 5 minutes after i covered myself up again, but sometimes that just isn't doable),
obviously my temps will be lower than they would be if i throw away all my blankets,
i'll just wait to see if FF follows, otherwise i'm going to put in the adjusted temps again (then i do have my CH's)
but all in all i don't really care much about my temps at this point, i just take them so i can make my chart but i'm not obsessing over my chart this month

So i have still been doing my OPK test in the afternoon cause that was the plan all along to see what my cycle is like. And the last 4 days a have a faint line, when the 3 days before nothing . So i caved on monday night and did a HPT :bfn: :cry: So i feel like a failure this cycle. NO BFP and no AF looks like i'm heading back down the long road of TTC again. So disapointed right now almost ready to crack a bottle of wine and drown my sorrow in the whole thing, I'm so over it at the moment, just the thought of it taking another 6 years again has me crying for hours.

Sorry about the rant girls just needed to get it out

Uhm... excuse me! I tested BFN at 11dpo! So, why are you going to go and throw the PMA out, hmmm? That is NO apprentice of MINE! You pick up your PMA, dust it off, and you get your chin up, missy! :hugs: Test again in 2-3 days! Love and dust to you!

Uhm... excuse me! I tested BFN at 11dpo! So, why are you going to go and throw the PMA out, hmmm? That is NO apprentice of MINE! You pick up your PMA, dust it off, and you get your chin up, missy! :hugs: Test again in 2-3 days! Love and dust to you!

Yes Master:rofl: Thanks Megg:thumbup: i needed that, i almost :cry:when i read it. Where would i be without you. OK PMA back, cause i dont have AF or any signs of AF and there is no reason why this isn't my month. The count down begins to test day on 31 march!!!!!:cool:

quoting bc it's awesome!!! hahahahaaa

it is isn't it. And i really needed a kick up the pants too. I'm now feeling much better and still very hopeful that i'll be getting my BFP this cycle:thumbup:

Yay! That's my girl! :hugs: And your chart is still fabulous! :D

HI girls
so i'm still positive today that i may get my BFP soon. :thumbup:I'm acutally super positive. I am still getting faint lines on the OPKs and my temp took another rise today so signs are pointing upwards. I'm actually feeling quite tired at the moment and may head to bed soon to try and get some sleep.:sleep:

I also just got some good news. my mum called, cause she live in South Australia to say she is coming to visit me in 2 months for my admission to the NSW Bar. I'm so excited cause WHEN i get my BFP this month i'll be about 10 to 12 weeks by then and ablle to tell them in person. Could the timing get any better!!! Actually it does cause my ceremony is on 21 may, my DS is 10 on 22 may and my step father's birthday is 23 may. It will be an awsome weekend can't wait. Its been over a year since i last saw my mummy.:happydance:

I'm now down to six days for testing, although with all the BFP floating around i'm almost tempted to test today but i won't cause its to early and i gotta keep my mood on a high for the next week!!!:yipee::headspin::wohoo:

exciting!!!!

omg, how do you survive not seeing your mom for so long? must be hard!!!
thankgod for phonecalls and skype (if your mom can master that... i know mine would have a hard time with that hehehe)

well girls looks like ov is coming for me 4 days early yay today is cd14 and i getting pos opks, well not actually a total pos (for me) but there positive, after taking one this morning with FMU and getting the last test u see in pic i just know my TRUE pos will be that urine works same for me everytime lol so what u think girls??? bedding here we come :yipee:

here are the piccys, the last test was this mornings with FMU will post SMU later when done it YAY so happy....now where is my OH hmmmmm :winkwink:

Attachments

• DSC00709.jpg
    DSC00709.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 7
  • DSC00711.jpg
    DSC00711.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 10
  • DSC00710.jpg
    DSC00710.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 10
well girls looks like ov is coming for me 4 days early yay today is cd14 and i getting pos opks, well not actually a total pos (for me) but there positive, after taking one this morning with FMU and getting the last test u see in pic i just know my TRUE pos will be that urine works same for me everytime lol so what u think girls??? bedding here we come :yipee:

here are the piccys, the last test was this mornings with FMU will post SMU later when done it YAY so happy....now where is my OH hmmmmm :winkwink:

I thought you weren't supposed to use FMU for OPK isn't it suppost to be after 10am and befor 8pm????

Hey Megg what day did you get your BFP???

I thought you weren't supposed to use FMU for OPK isn't it suppost to be after 10am and befor 8pm????

your right huns ur NOT ment to use OPK with FMU due to LH sythenising in ur system in the night but im normally up for hour b4 i gof or my FMU and in the past iv had many FMU OPK go pos thats the only reason i do it, and as u can see it works for me due to not peeing soon as wake up, this afternoons will be even better like it normally is well fingers crossed im right :shrug:

Sunday @ 15dpo! :)

hey girls well i was most defiantly right YAY i took another OPK b4 i had a nap i have a terrible cold and here is what i got a beaming bright pos opk and a load of cm starting to so im very VERY happy here is the pics, its dry as i just picked it now hours after it was done but its still very clear its pos and lovely and dark :winkwink:

second from bottom is today FMU and bottom is SMU today xx

Attachments

• Picture 001.jpg
    Picture 001.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 4
  • Picture 003.jpg
    Picture 003.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 10
  • Picture 004.jpg
    Picture 004.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 9
Ooh! That's a definite positive! Gorgeous!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->