My OPK as HPT dpo experiment..will it be BFP???

No... LOL The experiment is to see if we can watch OPKs change over the course of the week or so before hopefully a BFP. Its not really about using it instead of an HPT to confirm pregnancy. Its to see what they do as we hopefully approach a BFP on an HPT. Really its so I can sit around and speculate on something in the 2ww so it might go by quicker and it feeds the POAS addiction. Does that make sense? Maybe it doesn't! LOL

Martine, it's just for fun and giggles, a way to prevent to use up all our hpt's before af is actually due,
opk's are sooo much cheaper too hehehehe, so it's not that much of a waste

OMG you are being an evil influence TripleB!!!:rofl: I nearly had her to breaking point and now look what you have done!:rofl: I agree wait till Friday that line isnt dark enough to get a + on a hpt!!! Damn did I say dont test??!! I must be coming down with something!:rofl:

LOL I dunno, Michelle! I'm not sure that I believe these tests work much at all! I wish I had someone else who could pee on one and see what it said for them. I want to see an actual LINE on one of the ones from MY envelope of them! I think they're screwy! The line on the other brand was WAY darker than this one ever dreamed of being if you noticed! What gives with that? *resists the urge to buy more of that other brand*

P.S. I sort of promised someone I'd test tomorrow... So, I might do it anyway!

Well you know what happened when I did this experiment, they were snow white before I got my bfp! The cycle I didnt get one the buggers were nearly +!:haha:

No... LOL The experiment is to see if we can watch OPKs change over the course of the week or so before hopefully a BFP. Its not really about using it instead of an HPT to confirm pregnancy. Its to see what they do as we hopefully approach a BFP on an HPT. Really its so I can sit around and speculate on something in the 2ww so it might go by quicker and it feeds the POAS addiction. Does that make sense? Maybe it doesn't! LOL

I understand that its for fun, so long as you know there is a lh surge before AF. FX!

Yeah, Martine... I know there is. Thanks! :)

Michelle - Maybe the supreme negativeness should be sighted as a good thing then! LOL

OMG you are being an evil influence TripleB!!!:rofl: I nearly had her to breaking point and now look what you have done!:rofl: I agree wait till Friday that line isnt dark enough to get a + on a hpt!!! Damn did I say dont test??!! I must be coming down with something!:rofl:

Haha - sorry hun! What's the chance of her not testing tomorrow anyway? Roughly zero I'd say! X

Master, i have found an ipod which has a video feed so if anyone can tell me how to up load it i can post my tests for the last couple of days. :happydance::haha:

i think test especially if you have a couple of internet cheepee dip tests, use the dip tests and save the other for friday. :thumbup:

Uhm.. video feed? Uhm... err... not sure? :( I fail! LOL

The test I'm using was $1! I think I'll go ahead and sacrifice it! :rofl:

Today...

OPK on top, HPT on bottom
https://farm3.static.flickr.com/2755/4439977267_5b4114d880.jpg

Same but close-up
https://farm5.static.flickr.com/4037/4439977287_6bd92ec998.jpg

HPT
https://farm3.static.flickr.com/2754/4439977307_95a6aed731.jpg

hey megg huns sorry havent been on back now just been real busy :hugs:
also huns gonna be totally honest i dnt see anything in the HPT test but then im a firm believer that for early testing (b4 af due) u should use a good test like frer or something supermarket , walmart??? we have those dollar tree tests in our pound store and if honest i think there good but not as good as some say in personal experience.

also huns u not out yet even with :bfn: if u remember i had bfn at 12,13 and 14dpo but very faint :bfp: 15dpo with last preg.

yay my opk mission for ov will be starting in 3 days :yipee: cd7 here and if honest OMG could it feel any longer to wait for ov :hissy: lol xx

Yeah.. I know I'm not out of the running just yet. lol I'm just going to hold off until 18dpo if no AF and temp is still high. I forgot to do my OPK this morning. Oops! But, if you're pre-ov OPK mission starts in 3 days, since I only have 2 OPKs left... I'll do one tomorrow, and then skip Saturday and do the last one on Sunday... Then you get to start yours on Monday! That should keep you occupied, yeah? LOL

ohhh indeed it will huns and bad you for forgetting ur opk today :growlmad::rofl:

i wasnt sure weather to post my opks here as its a hpt vs opk thread people might get confused and think my ov is pregnancy :shrug: well i suppose i could do it just until one of us back testing for preg again??? lol

i just cannot wait to poas im so bored got some bedding in last night but hey its way early i just wanted some :winkwink:

keeping my fingers (and legs for now LOL) crossed huns for u :flow:

Thanks, sweetie! I know! How dare I forget to test? LOL

If you want, you could just change the title of the thread while you're doing your OPKs as OPKs! LOL You could just make it "Fun with OPKs" instead of what it currently is or something! :)

And, practicing the BDing is good! Practice makes perfect! Haha!

hey megg babes, yeah i think i will do that and change it later today, i looked ur chart huns and omg yay it looks fab temp still up it could be your month huns keeping everything crossed for you :winkwink: :flow: xx

Just OPK'd. Haven't had a chance to take a picture yet. I'm guessing today is my last day of doing this. My chart speaks volumes! :(

Booooooo! Ah Megg hunni - do you want me to reel off the stay-positive, onwards-and-upwards talk or just send you :hugs:? I'm going with the :hugs::

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: xxx

Thanks, TripleB... The :hugs: are better!

Me either, TB! :(

I'm a bit down today suddenly! *sighs*

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"