My OPK as HPT dpo experiment..will it be BFP???

*goes to sit down on her knees in front of you*
*gently takes your arm and tries to take a peek at your face you're trying to hide behind your hair*
hey, we understand, we're here for you
guess your little one is still packing his/her bags and everything up there, whereever it is
that babies are before they are born,
maybe it's distracted playing a new game on the xbox360, might have missed the train...
whatever it is...i'm sure little one is looking at you and saying "oops, sorry mommy! but i'll be there soon!!!"

*goes to sit down on her knees in front of you*
*gently takes your arm and tries to take a peek at your face you're trying to hide behind your hair*
hey, we understand, we're here for you
guess your little one is still packing his/her bags and everything up there, whereever it is
that babies are before they are born,
maybe it's distracted playing a new game on the xbox360, might have missed the train...
whatever it is...i'm sure little one is looking at you and saying "oops, sorry mommy! but i'll be there soon!!!"

That made me cry, but not in a bad way. Thank you! :hugs: You're really a sweetheart! :flower:

hey megg huns, am i missing something here?? i see ur chart 14dpo and no af why have u not tested yet lady?? i do hope she stays away :winkwink: :hugs: xx

TB is right! I'm waiting! I tested BFN at 11dpo and didn't like it! LOL Of course, I think AF was due like 2 days ago or something! But, I'm a rebel! :winkwink:

Oops! Never managed a pic of OPK from yesterday. Not much to look at, I swear! I'll see if I can find where I set it and get a pic today! LOL

OK silly question how much LH do you have in your system just befoer and during AF???

Oh and congrats Megg

By the way how do you post pic's as DH is home now and i have my camera back

Uhm.. Go to "Go Advanced" and then click on the paperclip and pick the photo you want to attach!

No clue how much you have before AF, hun! Thanks though! :hugs:

Hi girls
Being that DH is back i finally have a camera again so here are my OPKs the one with the red dots are from O week with the dot being O day.

Have a look and tell me what you think. Also the day that there are two is because i switched brands so just to make sure we had a good test i did both with the same pee.:thumbup:

Who know whats going on here??? but its keeping me busy and i'm not wasting any hpt.
Its been exactly 4 weeks since i lost my little peanut so i'm not sure when i'll test, but at this stage on sign of AF

FORGOT to add that ff has me o'ing 2 days later (cd18 instead of cd16) than i think cause i was sick on that day, cd16 is also the day after i got my positive OPK (one with red dot)

Attachments

• opks.jpg
    opks.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 26
  • opkk at o.jpg
    opkk at o.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 19
I'm not sure what's going on either, but its entertaining! LOL

No clue! It was still pretty faint last time I did it! I can try another one when I eventually try another FRER! But, that might be a while. Actually, I think I only have 1 OPK left! LOL

aaaah ok :) i thought you were going to use the FRER on your 18dpo mark
but two weeks it is... heeey that's about when i'm supposed to test, whooohoo!!

hey TB sorry to see u got a pos opk then ur body didnt follow with ov, that happens to me alot huns but i do in fact go on to get another pos opk (normally darker than first) then i do go onto ov, i get feeling its a gear up that fails when this happens, so keep using opk huns as u will find it go pos again and temps will drop rise accordingly and omg megg i cant believe it huns yay for your :bfp: and u better post that frer in here to lady, well done :friends:

TB - Yeah, I just ended up using one at 15dpo. And, once I saw a line, I'm done for a while! Trying not to stress! It's hard enough as it is! I can't obsess over lines! LOL Maybe we can test together in 2 weeks! LOL

TB - Yeah, I just ended up using one at 15dpo. And, once I saw a line, I'm done for a while! Trying not to stress! It's hard enough as it is! I can't obsess over lines! LOL Maybe we can test together in 2 weeks! LOL

At 18dpo you should be getting a good strong line! Go for it!!!! :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->