My OPK as HPT dpo experiment..will it be BFP???

There are OPKs in my house... but I'm in a hotel 2.5 hours away from my house! Away with my family this weekend! WANT.TO.PEE.ON.A.STICK!

aaaw!!! i understand!

look on the bright side... you saved up a few now, means extra days of testing ahead!

oh megg god it must be killing u....but are you having a nice time??

omg my af has gone near enough and im only in the morning of cd3 wow she was good to me this cycle lets hope ov sooner for it :winkwink:
so megg when u bk chick? tomorrow are we expecting a poas pic???? :rofl:

TB - That's true! For sure! :)

Charlie - I'm having a great time... except that I slept through about half of last night! I went to bed at 7:00pm! EEP! Slept through until 3:30am (technically 4:30am due to DST that just started) this morning though. I needed that!!! I'll be home some time this evening. You CAN expect OPK pics tomorrow! :winkwink:

so i have been contuing to use my OPK just to get an idea of me cycle and will posts the picks in like a week cause DH took the camera with him and i dont have a camera on my phone. I think i might be able to get them up sooner though if i can borrow a camera from someone.:thumbup:

Anyway i poas today and it came up with the clearest positive. Does that mean i might be O'ing again? My temps like 36.2 degrees. I dont understand before when i though i o'ed it was like 35.7. :dohh:
This has me so lost!!! i though i o'ed on tuesday night or wednesday morning not 100% sure cause i got sick on tuesday night and didn't take my second test. that is only cd 15 or 16 which would put me at 5 or 6dpo.

would it be to soon to have HCG in my system? surely i couldn't be pregnant and thats effecting my tests? i am having tiny and i mean tiny little niggling pains on my side.. Maybe i want to be pregnant so bad i'm making symptoms up.

Aussie....God thats really confusing eh?!:shrug:

All I know is that you do get another LH surge before af, but that would mean your cycle will be alot shorter than your norm?

I know what you mean about niggly pains early on. I had strange sensations like about 30 needles pricking me in my uterus at 3dpo! Got really excited then got back to reality again!! LOL!!!:dohh:

Lets hope its a BFP for both of us nigglers!!!:happydance:

i know i'm like ok i'm having niggles on my left then hours later its on the right.

Did another OPK and this one came up negative. i give up i think i'll put it down to a dud test and not get my hopes up. As much as i'ld love a BFP i dont think i can get my hopes up to be let dont again after laast month. So i'm sticking with the dud test idea and pains down to just cause i'm missing DH.:coffee:

cant wait only 6 days till hes back home again. WARNING TMI ALERT. i'm so horney i think i might just jump him in the garage when he pulls up!!!:haha:

hmm wanted to add that altho OPK were totally useless for me ( i mean literally accoring to them, i didnt ovulate for a whole year and i was pregnant twice in that time!) i have successfully used OPK as HPT. and they were +ve before the HPT ones were. (talking about the test strips you get 10 for £1 on eaby) they do work as HPT and on the same wee sample they gave a + when HPT gave a neg. i rushed out and got a first responce and it was +ve and im now 11 weeks.

i know i'm like ok i'm having niggles on my left then hours later its on the right.

Did another OPK and this one came up negative. i give up i think i'll put it down to a dud test and not get my hopes up. As much as i'ld love a BFP i dont think i can get my hopes up to be let dont again after laast month. So i'm sticking with the dud test idea and pains down to just cause i'm missing DH.:coffee:

cant wait only 6 days till hes back home again. WARNING TMI ALERT. i'm so horney i think i might just jump him in the garage when he pulls up!!!:haha:

I know what you mean!! First on one side then the other...what the hell is going on in there?!!!!:haha:

As for TMI WARNING....:rofl:

Took my 2nd OPK of the experiment today. There's SOMETHING on it... which is a bloody miracle with these tests! I bought 15 of them (20mIU) from early-pregnancy-tests.com and I barely even got a fecking line on one all month. Like... getting ANY line... that's what got marked as positive on my FF chart. Did I O? Uhm... yeah... think so! :dohh:

So, pics of Friday's and today's to come soon. I have to take the OH to work and then grab some brekkie! Then, I'll come home and take some piccies!

Okay.. Pics!

For comparison, pre-ov OPKs!

https://farm3.static.flickr.com/2691/4405279804_9543f934f8_o.jpg

Friday and today!

https://farm5.static.flickr.com/4016/4434840649_dc58a9ca4a_b.jpg

What I'm saying is that I DID ovulate... so if I ever get anything of substance on one of these, it will be a miracle! LOL If not, it could speak more to the tests being crap than to the level of hormones in my body!

EDIT: Order switched for chronological continuity!

r they preg tests?xxx o no i rushed into thinking they wer haha just read back sorry lol. xxx

Oh, I wish! LOL Maybe in a couple days though!!!

i got all excited for u and rit a big post then realised read back and had to write over it haha i really hope i'm writing that post i rit before again wen u poas!!!!!!!! :S all the luck in the world sweety :hugs: :dust: xxxx

Thanks, Loren! I have a good feeling about it all... I think you might be :D

Hoping to be writing one to you in 2 weeks! :)

I don't know how Megg, but you've managed to make a photo of three OPKs look artistic! Methinks they are not your friend - have you shown them your chart?! You need to beat them into submussion girly (like that disagreable FF!). Anyway, on the basis that they are failing to detect LH for you, I reckon the second photo (less artistic - must try harder!) looks likes like a load of BFPs! x

Thanks! I tried to make them as pretty as possible... :rofl:

I don't know why the hell they haven't worked at all! I mean... the "positive" ones before O were the ones that had SOMETHING in the test area. Never even close to the same as the other line. They're supposed to be 20mIU! WTF?!?! I don't know what to think!

The bottom test in the new pic does have SOME little bit of a line on it. SORTA! The sun isn't out... so its hard to see it in the pic. I take that as a moderately okay sign! The top test in the new pic is ALMOST as dark as I've ever seen that brand for me. My "positives" on that brand have only ever been slightly darker than that! I'm starting to think I was the wrong one to do this experiment! :rofl:

Oh hang on a minute - I had your photos around the wrong way. So the top pic is now and the bottom pic is for ovulation. Well, in that case the now ones are looking a lot better than the ov ones and on the basis that you definately ovulated I'd say LOOKING GOOD! x

Yeah.. The top ones are Friday and today... the bottom ones are BEFORE O! See the "dpo" and the "CD" on them? The CD ones are the days before ovulation... the dpo ones are the recent ones! :rofl: So confusing! I hate TTC!

Yeah.. The top ones are Friday and today... the bottom ones are BEFORE O! See the "dpo" and the "CD" on them? The CD ones are the days before ovulation... the dpo ones are the recent ones! :rofl: So confusing! I hate TTC!

I know, I'm an idiot - you would think I would have spotted the dpo/CD thing by now! I was bamboozled by the artistry! I think that the right way round they are looking promising! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->