My poor babies are sleeping angels

oh god hun i am so sorry for your losses. x x x

I'm so sorry for your loss Jo. My heart is breaking for you and your family. I can only imagine how hard this is. Please look after yourself and allow yourself the time and space to grieve. Thinking of you :hugs:

So Sorry to hear of your losses. My heart goes out to you - it's so sad :hugs: xx

You've been in my thoughts and prayers all week. Your little ones will forever be with you in spirit. Take care of yourself x

awwww hunny so sorry for your loss, was really hoping they'd pull through :(

Im so sorry to hear this terrible news. Sending you hugs and best wishes xx

I'm so sorry for your losses sweetie. It's so difficult and don't ever think you have to deal with this grief alone. If you ever need to talk don't hesitate to message me. :hugs:

Thanks girls this is killing me. I can't sleep. We got to see them and spend time with them they look like how my oh sleeps. I feel awful and I'm so mad at myself for my body failing me and them xx

Sweetie I went through these terrible emotions don't ever let yourself feel like this was your fault because it is not. Nothing I say really will help I know but try not to blame yourself (I know easier said than done). You will find the strength somehow to get through this.

Oh my God, Jo, I've only just managed to get online.
I can't even begin to imagine what you're going through, I wouldn't even try to, but I just want you to know I'm thinking of you and Andy xxxxx

I am so sorry to hear this hunni. My thoughts are with you.:hugs:

I am so sorry that this has happened to you. Thinking of you, your family and your boys xxx

Jo, i am so sorry - i really am. You did everything you could; please be comforted by the fact that those little boys would of known they were loved. I just wish things would have worked out. It must be an awful thing to go through.

Don't forget we are all here for you should you need a friendly ear - do not hesitate to post or private msg .

Thinking of you with love x x :hugs:

So sorry for your massive loss Jo, i like many have followed your pregnancy journey and wished/hoped/wanted so much for you to have your babies.........

Really lean on all your support Jo because they will carry you through this.

Your sleeping babies are being well cared for on the other side and will forever be in your heart.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Lots of love oxoxoxoxox

Oh sweetheart my heart really goes out to you!! I'm so sorry to hear about your loss, I just hope your getting all the support you need x Sending you lots of hugs xx

oh no :(

please dont blame yourself - there is nothing more you could have done to try and save those beautiful babies.
its not your fault, you couldnt have loved them or tried harder than you did.

Im so sorry for your loss, i cannot possibly imagine how this feels.

they were too good for this world, too perfect.

take care of yourself. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"