My poor babies are sleeping angels

Thank you. I'm on the way home now. Not that I have a home cos id technically split with my oh the other weekend. Going to my mums. My heart is breaking. I'm on tamazepan to sleep but I still dream about them. I feel like I've just left them behind at the hospital and I hate myself. I want my babies back xxx

Thank you. I'm on the way home now. Not that I have a home cos id technically split with my oh the other weekend. Going to my mums. My heart is breaking. I'm on tamazepan to sleep but I still dream about them. I feel like I've just left them behind at the hospital and I hate myself. I want my babies back xxx

Hi my lovely, you havent left them behind they will always be in your heart forever and you will always be there mummy, remember Im here if you need me or just a phone call away. Your in my thoughts x

Thank you hun I'm just blaming myself for it all now :( it hurts like I've never known pain before. I keep dreaming about them, buying them clothes and my consultant scanning me saying there's more in there x

The way you are feeling is so normal hunni. I hated leaving Charlie behind in the hospital.

Did you get pictures of your boys? Looking at the picture i took of Charlie really helped me feel close to him, still does.

Much love xxx

gosh i am so so sorry your babies had to grow their wings :( my heart goes out to you.... xxxxx

honey i'm here if you need me. i am so sorry and am still thinking of you. you couldn't have done more. you are an admirable woman, and like eternal rose says. you will always be their mummy.

abz xx

Yep we got pictures and got to spend time with them. It really hurts. I am now blaming myself ie if me and Andy hadnt have argued and I moved out the babies might have thought they had a home to come too etc etc etc

xxx

Yep we got pictures and got to spend time with them. It really hurts. I am now blaming myself ie if me and Andy hadnt have argued and I moved out the babies might have thought they had a home to come too etc etc etc

xxx

Oh hunni, that's so not true. In your heart you know that. I know there's nothing anyone can say to take away the hurt you are feeling right now.

Just know you are in all our thoughts and hearts xxx

Thank you

Someone pointed out this thread should be in the stillbirth section but I didn't move it in this bit anyway, admin did. Dont suppose it matters where it is really. Thank you all once again for your support.

its such sad news

i dont even have the words

please take care of yourself and im so sorry xxxx

OMG I am so sorry to read this. I was so hoping that they would hold out for a bit longer!! HUGE HUGS and prayers for you and your babies! :cry:

I am so terribly sorry to hear your news. I totally understand that you may feel this is a hard place to be just now. I wanted to let you know that the Sands Forum website reopens tomorrow. When Bobo died they were my lifeline.

Its only natural you're blaming yourself but this was beyond your control and hopefully in time you'll be able to see it like that too.

Honey I send all the love in my heart straight to you x

We are all here for you, anytime for anything xxx

I am so sorry for your losses.
I was literally brought to tears from reading what you've been going through and what you're now going through.
Words can not explain how sorry i am that you have to go through such a loss.
I can't imagine.
Stay stong ; you know you have loads of support.
Again, I'm sorry for your losses <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"