My poor babies are sleeping angels

oh no :(

please dont blame yourself - there is nothing more you could have done to try and save those beautiful babies.
its not your fault, you couldnt have loved them or tried harder than you did.

Im so sorry for your loss, i cannot possibly imagine how this feels.

they were too good for this world, too perfect.

take care of yourself. xxx

Oh God Jo, i have no idea what to say to you, i'm so so sorry :cry:
I hope and pray that you have good support around you to help you get through this time. Take care honey and bless your little boys xx

I'm so so sorry for your lose, I'm speechless... My prayers go out to you and your family

So very sorry for your losses hun... No words can take away the pain but will be thinking of you and your little angels :hugs: xxx

Hiya G_P I am absolutly devistated for you. I just want you to know you, your partner and your beautiful Angels are all in my thoughts and prayers tonight. xxx

I'm so very sorry that this has happened Jo. :hugs::hugs::hugs:
I know that nobody can say anything to make you feel any better at the moment, but know that this was not your fault. You did not fail them. You were always going to have a tough time carrying three babies, and nothing that you did or did not do made this happen. You are not a failure. You are the mother of three beautiful boys. I'm sure they would be proud to have such a strong fighter as a mother.
I'll be thinking of you and praying for you. I really hope that the people around you provide you with the support you need. If not, there are so many ladies here who care about you so much.

Cat
xxx

aw Jo my heart goes out to you - it really does - was so sorry to read your post.. take care love xxx

I'm so sorry to hear your news, take some time out and I hope all your family and friends around you give you the support you deserve for all you have been and are going through. Much Love xx

Im so sorry for you losses... I pray for strength for you to get you and your family through this terrible time.

Gypsy, I am so,so sorry for your saddest of losses. I wish there was something, anything, that could be done to change what has happened. my thoughts with be with you and your family xxxx

Oh Jo i'm sorry...I was praying i wouldn't have to read a thread like this. There's nothing i can say that hasn't already been said I just wanted to let you know i was thinking of you and you precious boys :hugs::hugs: x

I am so so sorry for your loss - my thought are with you & your angel boys :hugs::hugs: xx

I am so sorry for your loss Jo...my heart is breaking for youxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->