My poor babies are sleeping angels

I'm so sorry for your losses :cry:
my thoughts are with you and I wish you all the best :hugs:

I'm so truly very sorry to read your sad news, I've been thinking about you lots and wished for a better outcome. You must be all over the place, I can't imagine.

Take every bit of help you can get and give yourself lots and lots of time to grieve.

You are so strong Jo, and you have literally hundreds of people in your corner wishing you can get back on your feet after such a tragedy.

xx

im so sorry hun.
i cant stop crying now. im so so so sorry you had to go through all of this.
sending all our love and hugs...

the jacksons x x x

I am so so so sorry hun :cry: Was really hoping things would work out.

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Im so sorry hun, you were so brave and strong and im sure your little angels are very proud of you for looking after them for so long...we are all here for you xxx

Oh Jo I am so so sorry for you and your precious angels x x x x

Tragic! the only word for it! Just shows how cruel this world can be to people who don't deserve it!

I am really sorry about your loss.

You are in my prayers and thoughts. Take care of yourself and time will be the great healer.

Oh Jo, I am so sorry. I have read all your posts and followed you journey, you have made me laugh out loud on so many occasions, today I cried. You are a truly brave person and my thoughts are with you during this difficult time.

I don't know what else to say, take care sweetheart :cry::hugs::nope:

Really don't know what to say besides, I'm just so so sorry for your loss. :cry:

im so so sorry life just isnt fair sometimes im so sad for you! rip little angels xxxx take care xxxx

Thank you everyone. I want to stay in touch with you but coming on here is too hard right now.

xxx

there is as much support as you want/need when your ready xxx

You come on when you feel comfortable hun...and please don't blame yourself (better said than done I know) but just think that your little angels are in a better place. I'm heartbroken for you hun - I can't imagine how you feel right now. Lots of hugs for you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->