My poor babies are sleeping angels

Oh my god hon, I am so sorry. Thinking of you and your little angels x

OMG hun im sooo sorry!! i really wasnt expecting to read this :( :( :(

Sending you huge huge :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: thinking about you and your family at this horrendous time xxx

Jo... I am so sorry to read your sad news..

As many posters have commented, I am at a loss as to what to say. Words will be of little comfort at this time.

Just remember that you have lots and lots of friends and support on this forum.. and I am sure that everyone is thinking and praying for you and your little boys :hugs:

Jo, this is such terrible news, and I think everone on here has been thinking of you constantly.
You have been so brave and strong, you really are remarkable.
I wish you lots of love and hope that you can continue yo be strong enough to get through this. You know where we all are if you need to scream, shout and cry.

Take care babes, and for what's it's worth, I truly am sorry xxxx

Good night little lads, god bless xxxx

Jo...... Huge (((((hugs))))) Im so sorry sweetheart. Here if you need me.

Sleep well little lads xxxxxx

so so so sorry for your losses.. sleep tight little boys x

im so sorry jo. was thinking about u all night. r.i.p little ones xxx

i'm so sorry to read this hun, my thoughts are with u x x x

I have just read your news I am so so sorry Jo, I was hoping and praying there was going to be better news for you today when I logged on.

My thoughts are you with you xxx

I am so sorry for your losses hunni,fly high little angels :cry:

Oh Jo i am so sorry for your losses. There isnt much words can do, they cant take away your pain or suffering. Be thinking of you i am here if you ever need to talk. Massive hugs hun.

I am so very sorry, i really am, i too lost my daughter at 21weeks and 3 days and they are just perfect mini babies. I know your boys and my girl are up there together looking after eachother. Love and hugs and contact me if you ned a shoulder xx

So so sorry for your loss Jo, i know there is nothing anyone can say to make anything better! My thoughts go out to you and your sleeping angels.

If you ever need to talk at any point i have gone through something similiar.

Take care and thinking of you at this sad time! xx:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Jo I'm so sorry, I wish I had the words to take away your pain for you. Please don't think you failed them you did everything you could, the odds were just stacked against you. But those little angels could'nt have had a more loving mummy. They will have been as proud of you as you are of them. And although everythings are so hard and painfull now, one day your gonna be one of the best mums in the world. We'll all be feeling a loss too, not as great as yours but I know I'm gonna miss you like mad on the forum. You always made me laugh with your posts and remarks and you felt like a friend even though I'd never met you, I know your probly not gonna want to post on them for a while you need your time, but if you pop in we will all welcome you. I hope you have your loved ones around you and I pray that you'll be ok and find a way to deal with your pain. Love and hugs Dee xxx :hugs::hugs::hugs::cry:

I can't believe this has happened to you, I was praying for a miracle. I know that words are of no use to you right now but i want you to know that i am always here for you if you ever need me. God Bless you huni. x x

Jo, i am so so sorry for your losess to your 3 baby boys. They are truely proud to have you as their Mum. I wish there was something, anything we could do. Believe we would do it. Thinking of you and your OH at this hard time. God Bless you and your little guys xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->