My Princess Makynna has arrived!!!

luvnmybumpx4

Mommy of 4
Reaction score
I just thought I would announce the arrival of my newest princess, Makynna Maliha born on June 6th 2011 at 4:55 pm weighing 7 pounds 5 ounces and 19 1/2 inches long. She is AMAZING and her big brother and 2 big sisters are absolutely in love :cloud9:
I came in for an induction at 8 am was put in a room by 9 am at which point I was checked and was at 2 cm dilated and she was -2 stations so the dr started my pitocin at 11 am he came in at 12:10 and broke my waters and I was dilated to 3 cms and not having any pains just some tightenings. About 3 pm I was checked and was at 4 cms and REALLY feeling the contractions :wacko: I was told this was a good time to get my epidural if I so decided I wanted one, so I went ahead and got it as this point I was feeling as if my pelvic bones were about to break and I had a feeling I might be in labor all day long :( About 30 minutes after my epidural I was feeling pretty well except I started having the most horrible pains in my lady bits as if my contractions were in my vagina (srry TMI) a pain I have never felt in my whole life and never would wish upon my worst enemy :cry: The nurse came in to see what was going on, when the nurse looked at me I thought something was wrong instead she said, "honey you are at 8 cms and baby is super low that is why you are feeling so much pain in your lady bits!" Apparently this happens when you progress so quickly :haha: I couldn't believe I had dilated 4 cms in less than an hour, less than 10 minutes I felt this extreme amount of pressure in my bottom so I rang the nurse, to my surprise in 10 minutes time I had dilated from 8 to 9 1/2 cms :happydance: Luckily my dr was right outside the door because we started pushing at 4:40 pm and she was born screaming at 4:55 pm :happydance: Not one stitch and an amazingly beautiful experience as my daughter was put on me right away as my OH cut her umbilical cord :cloud9: Sorry so long I just wanted everyone to know how beautiful my experience was this final time!!

Attachments

• SANY4505.jpg
    SANY4505.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 19
  • SANY4528.jpg
    SANY4528.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 14
  • SANY4541.jpg
    SANY4541.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 22
That's a wonderful birth story! Congratulations honey she's absolutely beautiful!! :hug:

Congratulations!! She is beautiful! And you look great as well! Great birth story! :D

Thanks so much girls :hugs: I am very proud of her!! Even after 4 it still doesn't seem possible that these precious lives come out of us, amazing isn't it?!

Very! I'm ready for mine to get out and show his or her cute little face to the world already lol! :haha:

She's gorgeous! Congrats!

Very! I'm ready for mine to get out and show his or her cute little face to the world already lol! :haha:

I know exactly how you feel :hugs: it's funny how when we are waiting for them to bless us with their arrival it seems to take forever and when they get here time flys by so quickly :flower:

I wish he or she was ready like I am. :haha:
They're always such a blessing indeed!
Thank you! :hugs:

amazing. It sound so easy after epidural.
Congrats she is gorgeous and you look great too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->