My progression (over thinking) post

I can’t imagine af will come with your lines progressing like that. In your chemicals did your tests go negative before you started bleeding or did they stay positive and then the bleeding started?

I can’t imagine af will come with your lines progressing like that. In your chemicals did your tests go negative before you started bleeding or did they stay positive and then the bleeding started?

They stayed positive and bleeding started.. but, the positives were not anywhere near as prominent as these ones. I should actually probably stop testing now, but it gives me a bit of reassurance and confidence every morning!

Officially one day late for AF.
Wish Monday would hurry up so I can see what my bloods were a few days ago, will request more so I know they are rising as required.

20210326_082401.jpg

They stayed positive and bleeding started.. but, the positives were not anywhere near as prominent as these ones. I should actually probably stop testing now, but it gives me a bit of reassurance and confidence every morning!
I say test as long as it makes you feel better. Stop if it starts stressing you out more or once you feel safe about the pregnancy.

Think it's finally time for me to stop testing now, got that dye stealer yesterday :D

Well 12 week scan tomorrow 11w6d.
Fingers crossed for a healthy wriggly bub tomorrow!

Good luck.
I was put forward at mine by 12 whole days going by AF and 5 days going by Ovulation.
I'm sure it will be perfect hon and I can't wait to see photos.

Had a bit of a snoop and found my tests from my Jan chemical to try put my mind at ease and because I can't remember what type of progression I was getting.

These are my 12 /13 dpo's

So it seems much stronger lines this time?

View attachment 1096351 View attachment 1096352
Hi there! With your chemical were your tests sometimes positive and sometimes negative? You seem to only be getting positives now so I’m thinking it’s viable. I’m getting positive and negative tests and I’m wondering if mine is chemical.

@Addiejoelle I am now 27 weeks pregnant :) so this one stuck!
With my chemicals they were consistently positive even with positive digitals.
How many dpo are you?

@Addiejoelle I am now 27 weeks pregnant :) so this one stuck!
With my chemicals they were consistently positive even with positive digitals.
How many dpo are you?
I’m so happy for you. So glad your pregnancy is going well. I believe I’m 10dpo. I only got one very faint positive today, nothing like yesterday and every other test I took today is negative. I’m assuming it’s chemical but also wondering if the inconsistent results could be from testing this early and the hormone not always being present.

I’m so happy for you. So glad your pregnancy is going well. I believe I’m 10dpo. I only got one very faint positive today, nothing like yesterday and every other test I took today is negative. I’m assuming it’s chemical but also wondering if the inconsistent results could be from testing this early and the hormone not always being present.
I also still have pregnancy symptoms. Very sensitive breasts but that could also be a period symptom I suppose.

Still hope yet, this pregnancy at 9dpo mine was STARK WHITE neg then at 10dpo bam quite a noticeable line. So fingers crossed for you :)

Thank you! Maybe it’s the early testing that’s making it inconsistent results. It’s just a waiting game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->