My rare C-section Scar Ectopic ..

Thank you. I’m traumatised by the whole thing. Never seen so much blood. I’ve had a miscarriage before and been in labour before and the pain is something I cannot describe. I had 20mg morphine, pethidine, paracetamol and gas & air and none of it touched it. I work in the A&E department where I laboured for 7 hours and they couldn’t believe how white and ill I looked

as soon as I passed the gestational sac which was perfectly intact with a baby inside measuring 9 weeks 6 days!! (Strange as the scan we couldn’t see the baby clearly) the pain went away instantly and some colour returned to my face!

I’ll be still followed up with HCG measuring to make sure it goes below 2 but I’m hoping now it will drop pretty quickly and this whole ordeal is over. I pray!

Hun! You’ve been through so much! I’m so sorry you’ve had to deal with all this. I had similar with the molar. The contractions and the bleeding was intense. I’m hoping you’ve passed everything and your hcg keeps dropping. Sending hugs. Thinking of you x

Oh my love I’ve just caught up on everything and my gosh I’m so so sooo happy your house didn’t blow up that’s so scary. I’m just so glad your here to tell the story. And glad it’s being resolved.
And my heart went out to you so much on the passing of the baby. So incredibly sad but I’m happy this horrible experience is coming to a end and I pray so much for a speedy recovery. And I pray for your poor mental well-being too. You have to heal physically and mentally and I know your never forget this and that dear little soul but I pray one day soon you will find some kind of closure. Lots and lots of gentle hugs to you my lovely <3:flow:

Oh wow how traumatic. I’m glad it’s over for you but will be praying for a speedy recovery both mentally and physically.

Oh gosh I’ve just caught up Isabella, I can’t imagine how you’re feeling. Sending you gentle hugs. I’m so glad you’ve got your wedding and ttc again next year to look forward to xx

Thank you all! I hope the HCG drops quickly and the bleeding stops quickly so I can move on and look forwards. The whole month has been anxiety ridden and traumatic! I had my wedding dress fitting today that I obviously had to cancel (2nd time I’ve had to cancel). Just want normality back to life now

I hope you can start to recover slowly now, you've had such a traumatic experience make sure you rest and let others look after you xxx

So I’ve had a scan today which shows the womb completely empty and the c-section scar intact! I’m so thankful that this ordeal is over! I’ve had my HCG done, it isn’t back yet but I’m assuming it’ll be my last appt as the womb is empty. My blood count is low (I did lose a hell of a lot of blood in labour) so I’m having an iron transfusion, declined the blood transfusion as I like donating blood. But I hope this means it’s all good! Probably be advised to take a pregnancy test in 3 weeks.

the whole thing has made me question whether I even want to be pregnant again. I’ve got a year or so to think it over I guess.

I may not be around much on the boards but thank you all so much for your support. I hope you all get your BFPs, rainbows and GL to all those pregnant already! X

Praying it’s all over for you and you can concentrate on the wedding preparations x

My HCG is 735 today. Big drop but I have to have my weekly appointments until it’s below 2. But the end is in sight. I’m starting to grieve and really feel the loss now the more life threatening situation side of it has passed. I miss my baby! It’ll take some counselling I think but I’ll get there

I know it’s a different situation but my molar took along time to get my head around because similar to you it just kept going wrong. Please be kind to yourself and allow yourself to grieve. It will be easier in time. I’m glad to hear that your levels are going in the right direction. Hugs to you x

I know it’s a different situation but my molar took along time to get my head around because similar to you it just kept going wrong. Please be kind to yourself and allow yourself to grieve. It will be easier in time. I’m glad to hear that your levels are going in the right direction. Hugs to you x

i was reading about molar pregnancies today whilst I was at the hospital. They sound absolutely awful! Sorry you went through that.

I will be kind to myself. Taking each day as it comes. I think I’ll feel better physically each day too which will help in turn feeling mentally better I hope x

So glad things are heading in the right direction for you and sorry you had to go through it all :hugs: Hope you pop in to say hi from time to time x

I’m glad levels are dropping. I am so sad you lost your little baby :( Take good care.

HCG is 33 today! Back next week but the end is in sight. Hopefully next week will be the last one!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->