My son might have made a Christmas request!

Status
Not open for further replies.
We've had a very similar experience this year, Alex has asked for a jigsaw, I was so excited!!! I have no idea if she fully understood but I totally understand how you feel!!!

That's great! It is also brilliant they have both asked for some achievable. It would be awful if their first requests were something that costs hundreds of pounds or that was sold out everywhere.

Thank you again to everyone for all the lovely replies. Everyone on here is so nice, I love the Christmas board :cloud9:

Ahh, how lovely- this actually brought a tear to my eye!

That is brilliant Lilicat! I love to read about how special you make Christmas for your boys and it is so wonderful that William is able to communicate something he would like. Please let us know what his reaction is! :)

Aww bless him, sounds like he loves them! :happydance: he's going to be one happy little man on Christmas morning :)

That is brilliant Lilicat! I love to read about how special you make Christmas for your boys and it is so wonderful that William is able to communicate something he would like. Please let us know what his reaction is!

Thank you :flower: I will definitely come back and update with his reaction. Hopefully I will be able to get a nice photo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"