my son's father might not make it through the night,update, pg 9. he didn't make it

That's a great step! I will continue to pray for his recovery... :hug:

well, i know that it has been a while. but it has been a very torturing couple of months. Josh did not make it. he died on July 17th at 11:15 p.m. i thought he was strong. and i was so sure that he was going to make it through. but i was wrong. I'm so angry. i don't understand why this happened. He was 31 years old! our son is only 4. 4 yrs old! that's not fair. it's not how things were supposed to happen. it's just not how things were supposed to be. i'm going to put up a link to josh's myspace memorial. feel free to have a look. i am not on the page, or participating in it at this time. i am not sure why, and i am sure it's not at all christian. but i am angry at all the people on there talking about their close friendship, that i knew full well hadn't so much as spoken to josh since high school. but don't hesitate to look, or to offer his family kind words or support. thankyou all so much for all of your support. and i may return to b&b soon. i need my focus elsewhere. and where else but a new baby!

:hugs: so sad! thoughts are with you all x

sorry hun that you lost him i was keeping my fingers crossed he would pull though big hugs from me and i'm here if you need a sholder to cry on

I am so sorry to hear about your loss. My thoughts are with you and your family. xxx

so sorry to hear he did not make it, sending you hugs..

So sorry to hear your news, all our thoughts are with you and your son x

i'm so sorry to hear of your loss xx

I am so sorry for your loss. Thinking of you, your little one, and all the family.
x

I am so very sorry for your loss. You and your family are in my prayers. xx

:hugs: I'm so, so sorry for your loss.

Thinking of you and your family x

I am so terribly sorry to hear your tragic news.
my prayers are with you
xxxxx

oh thats so sad l am truly sorry to hear your sad news...:hugs:

Really sorry to hear that. Remember all that was good and pass it on to your little boy. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->