My Super Budget by choice wedding! - We Did it!, Im now a WIFE!! Total cost £990.99!!

So my dress has arrived! and its better than anything I've ever worn! :D I'm soooo happy with it!, I could wear it all day :haha:

I still feel like i have so much more to do, I've been slacking just lately and i need to get back on the wagon and get organizing, i haven't even sent out the invites yet!. I'm getting nervous too, not about actually getting married but being the center of attention all day lol I'm a fairly shy person.

I've been searching for ages for the perfect hair style, i wanted something curly and half up half down and I've found this on Pinterest and i love it and I'm going to get the stylist to do it! :D

Attachments

• Weddinghair2.jpg
    Weddinghair2.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 18
I ordered my bouquet a few weeks ago now and i love it i had been looking online for ages for the flowers and i went in this brand new fancy flower shop in my area and they didn't have anything that caught my eye, on the way home i popped into a really old flower shop that is run by an old lady and her son, the shop has no fancy features or fixtures and i always walked past it. I went in and the old lady showed me a big book of bouquets that she had done over the years and i found the perfect one!. It white roses with greenery on it! :) Its perfect for out small country wedding.

Its very similar to this one.

Attachments

• flower1.jpg
    flower1.jpg
    147 KB · Views: 9
ooo hope your dont mind a new stalker. I'm loving all the details you have picked! Have you chosen between the pink and plum yet? I personally prefer the plum but then again i'm not really a pink person. :haha: The dress is gorgeous and the venue looks beautiful xx

Hey Vicyi!

We are going with the Plum, i think its classier although pink will always be my favorite color lol.

I need to make time to send the invites out tomorrow!. I've decided who is coming to my Hen do and we are going for a meal and then to a club or two, that's going to be the week before the wedding so i have the whole week to recover :haha:.

So i've renamed my thread because we are focusing on budget :). I named it My super budget wedding by choice because although we could spend £20,000 and be in debt for a long time we have chose to do it on the cheap and for it not to be so much out of our every day budget!.

A budget wedding is possible even in 2012 :) x

hi, can I stalk?

I adore your wedding dress! We are hoping to do a budget wedding too :)

Hey Doodlebug!.

It is totally possible to have a bugdet wedding now days! :D

Loveee the wedding hair picture! I'm desperately trying to grow my hair for the wedding but its just not growing :cry: think i'm gonna resort to hair extensions on our big day!

We're also hoping for a budget wedding, we was up till 2am last night striking guests of the all day list...soo hard! We're aiming for 40 day guests then 100 evening but 40 seems near impossible, DF wants to invite wayyy too many football/work/general friends lol :rolleyes:

x

https://foxylocksextensions.com/ do some great extensions!.

We decided from the off that we are having close family only, it was us have it this way or wait another 18 months to save up for it and we just want to be married lol.

Ooh good to find your thread as im getting married next year and need to stick to a budget of no more than about 1.5k...your thread has made me see its doable and given me ideas...thank you and good luck for your big day :flower:

Thanks wishingonastar! :).

I'm starting to get nervous about the wedding now :s

We are going to get the suits tomorrow!!, From Matalan they do the Jacket and Trousers for £75, they are fantastic quality!. The Cravats are £4!! They do some lovely shoes for around £15-£20 too!.

So we handed in our notice to marry last week. Who knew that would cost £70!!! Eeek. Did anyone else pay that or is it just my council?.

Its a major pain in the bum when your going for budget everything!.

So i thought that getting my wedding ring to £65 was a bargain well i was just having a quick look at ebay and i fount the same ring for £17!?!? so i ordered it and im going to get it checked and make sure its not a fake but Bargain or what!?!? It says its solid sterling silver, the same as my engagement ring. :D

£17!! def the best bargain yet!!:happydance: well done! it pays to shop around! do you have a pic of it?

Very exciting! I must say I LOVE the suits and the hair!! I saved those pictures in my secret wedding folder on my computer. hahaha We're planning on getting married next year - but he still needs to propose! :coffee: We're going to start looking at venues in the next few weeks so I know its coming...but until he proposes, its not "real" yet. haha

Congrats again, I'm sure your wedding will be gorgeous!

Thanks Mara16jade!. :D

Dooblebug. Its just a plain mirrored surface 3mm D shaped i think its called. Just what i was after :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kenyawenya
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->