• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

My Super Budget by choice wedding! - We Did it!, Im now a WIFE!! Total cost £990.99!!

Wow - well impressed with your budgeting! I thought I was doing well for getting 100 people(ish) for £6k!!

:haha: thank you Maidelyn! :D

We found a DJ for £140 i was struggling with finding a DJ most places wanted a £100 flat fee and then around £6.49 per person! That would be about £489.40 just for a DJ was extortionate but found a great guy on Gumtree. :)

Oh My Goodness!, I get married in 28 days!, That sure crept up! :o

How exciting, can't believe how quick it's gone for you!

I feel really unprepared now lol. I will update the budget when I get on the laptop.

So today, i have finished of the The centre pieces for the tables.

I bought some glass vases from TK MAXX, they were around £6.49 each, we are only having 3 tables so i wanted them to look extra special. Then i have clear glass pebbles for the bottom of the vases white roses to go around the edges and 2 purple and 1 white candle in each.

I will post a picture of them once i have set it all up.

23 days to go!!!.

So 22 days to go and I have no bridesmaid dress for my one adult bridesmaid!!!.

I orderd two dresses because i was orignally having two bridesmaids BUT one of them kept letting me down and was making excuses not to come try the dress on so to cut a long story short she ended up saying that she would'nt give two hoots if she never spoke to me again, so not only did i loose a bridesmaid i lost someone who i had called my best friend for the last 7 years.

Anyway back to the dresses they sent the wrong size for my other bridesmaid, so i sent both back one for a refund and one for an exchange i even left a note in the parcel i returned. I got an email saying i had received a refund from them, but i assumed it was a refund for one of the dresses and the other one was on its was to me in the correct size. Over a week had passed and i still had no dress. I then emailed them asking were my dress was and well the said i didnt ask for a exchange on the other dress and they had refunded me the money for both dresses! I didnt check my paypal which i should have just done orignally. So i have a bridesmaid with no dress!. We are of down town on thursday and i just hope to god that we find something!.

Ohh god Noway! I really hope you can find something, I'm sure you will, it always seems that when its last minute with no other choice it all falls into place!

Everything went fantastic thank you.

As soon as the photos come back from the photographer i will post them :D

Also when i get a little spare time i will do a breakdown of everthing we spent. xx

Congratulations, hope you had a fab day!! Cant wait to see the pictures :)

Here are a few photos that Hubbys uncle took. so not perfessional but great none the less :D

Attachments

• 00053.jpg
    00053.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 50
  • 00032.jpg
    00032.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 48
  • 00051.jpg
    00051.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 50
  • 00061.jpg
    00061.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 48
  • 00066.jpg
    00066.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 37
Our cake, Hubby in the hotel we stayed in which was fantastic i would recommend it!. And our bathroom at the hotel!!. :D

Attachments

• 00072.jpg
    00072.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 21
  • 00096.jpg
    00096.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 27
  • 00102.jpg
    00102.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 25

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online