My sweet little boy

Status
Not open for further replies.

motherofboys

Reaction score
DS2 (7) doesn't want much for Christmas. 2 Sklylanders and a Toblerone :haha: but he keeps seeing lots of things he wants Santa to bring his little brother.
Last night as he was going to bed he asked "If I use my own money, can I buy everyone a present each?" And he listed all the people he wants to buy for, his Nan and Grandad and Uncle and Aunt and cousins.
I thought it was so sweet that he would be willing to spend his own money, that he has been saving for months, on other people. DH told him he can buy everyone something small, but he doesn't have to use his own money. He said it doesn't matter even if its just a bar of chocolate, everyone will be so happy that he thought of them. And that we will take him shopping.

Awwww that is the true meaning of Christmas. Well done for raising such a loving little lad x

This made my heart swell, and he's not even my son!

What a wonderful little boy!

We do the with Evan, give him some money and he buys gifts for the family. He always really thinks about what to get everybody, especially his little brother x

I'm just so proud of him deciding for himself that he wants to and being willing to use his money. He gets £1 a week pocket money from his Grandad and then he had £20 from my Mum for his birthday earlier this month so he doesn't have a lot of money, and they were going to save until after Christmas and go to Toys R Us.

oh that is so sweet, it brought a tear to my eye

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back