My symptom - lack of symptoms, can I be preggo?

fleurdelis000

Reaction score
I am looking for Ladies who had no unusual symptoms during TWW and still got a BFP. Please share your story!

My background. With my DD 6 years ago, I knew I was prego very early, 2-3 DPO. I felt very unusual "down there" (cramps, pressure) and then at 7-8 dpo I had strong implantation cramps followed by a BFP 2 days later.

Now I am on the second cycle TTCing #2. The first cycle was terrible, starting 1 DPO I had every single prego symptom known to humanity. I was miserable the whole TWW. However, all my POAS were BFN and the witch arrived right on schedule.

Today is 3 DPO of the 2nd cycle, and WOW. Aside from sore breast (which is typical for me post-O) I feel absolutely nothing. Not a single thing. Nada. So far my TWW symptom is lack of symptoms. Hence my question: am I out, or can I still be preggo?

Thank you Ladies and sending baby wishes your way!

I had a day where I was feeling nothing and got really discouraged, so I spent some time googling that evening to make myself feel better. A lot of people said they had no symptoms until a BFP. Don't count yourself out yet. Good luck to you! (and also to me! I am testing on Sunday!)

I had a set of symptoms from 3DPO-7DPO and then they totally disappeared. I was so devastated, I was sure it meant something. From 7-13DPO I barely had anything and then I got moody (which I attributed to PMS starting) and 14 DPO had a slight implantation bleed. 15DPO gave me my BFP!

With my first my most obvious symptom was a lack of symptoms. I usually got the usual PMS symptoms - sore boobs, bloated and irritable - and during the TWW I simply did not get these, I really didn't feel like I was going to get my period. I didn't get sore boobs until about 3 days after my missed period.

I did have a glob of cm with a spot of blood in it about 8dpo, but I could easily have missed that. Also, I had cramps from about 2-3 days before my missed period, but again I could have written that off to any cause.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->