My temp dropped :(

rustyswife828

TTC 2nd miracle baby
Reaction score
So I was expecting a :bfp: and a rise in bbt but I got a :bfn: and a temp drop...
:cry:
Looks like AF maybe on her way! This can't be! All the symtoms!!!

Oh no im sorry rustyswife, your chart looked hopefull yesterday. You're not out until af shows though! Thats one thing about bbt that idk if i like it or hate that you get a heads up that af is on its way

Oh no im sorry rustyswife, your chart looked hopefull yesterday. You're not out until af shows though! Thats one thing about bbt that idk if i like it or hate that you get a heads up that af is on its way

Well I think I figured it out. I took melotonin last night and I've never took melotonin..

Could that have affect on BBT?

Idk about the melatonin but i suppose its possible

Your not out till af comes!! I have seen women drop like af was coming and BAM!!!! Baby implants and they shoot up so high ..... So stay positive .... Till af comes....even then u get another shot ...... Next month.

Your not out till af comes!! I have seen women drop like af was coming and BAM!!!! Baby implants and they shoot up so high ..... So stay positive .... Till af comes....even then u get another shot ...... Next month.

Thank you for the positive comment!! I'm thinking melotonin messed my temp up cause I usually get brown discharge when my temp drops but nothing..

Having to wear a liner from all the clear fluid coming :wacko:

Clear fluid is a good sign. When i was pregnant i had a really wet feeling to the point that i kept going to the loo to see if it was af! What did you take melatonin for?

Clear fluid is a good sign. When i was pregnant i had a really wet feeling to the point that i kept going to the loo to see if it was af! What did you take melatonin for?

Yay!! That's good to hear!!!!

Yeah I kept feeling something come out and thought it was a gush of red... But nothing just clear fluid!!

I took melotonin last night cause I just couldn't sleep... Had to much on my mind... Haven't took melotonin this whole cycle.. :wacko:

Hope your temp goes back up for you today!

Well I guess the melotonin didn't affect it too much cause my temp also dropped this morning and had light brown discharge when I wiped...

So I think the evil :witch: is coming.. Although I don't feel cramps or nothing :shrug:

you can have ewcm and watery discharge right before af as its the second estrogen surge. looking at your chart id say this month wouldnt be your month, but, good luck for next month <3 xx

Yea sorry rustyswife your chart doesnt look great, better luck next time :dust:

Yea sorry rustyswife your chart doesnt look great, better luck next time :dust:

It looks like we are cyclebuddies, as I just the :witch: this morning.

Boo!!! Can't stand that :witch: My body gave me so many mixed signals last cycle! :wacko:

So do you chart and how long are your cycles?

Would love to be cycle buddies :hugs:

It looks like we are cyclebuddies, as I just the :witch: this morning.

Boo!!! Can't stand that :witch: My body gave me so many mixed signals last cycle! :wacko:

So do you chart and how long are your cycles?

Would love to be cycle buddies :hugs:

Mine gave me a lot of mixed signals too, and symptoms I'd never had before. So annoying. Then of course my overactive mind took over and the rest was history.

I only really started charting half way through my last cycle. This is the first one I've been serious about. My cycles are usually 30 days but this one was a bit longer. I kind of got lax about my supplements/vitamins last month so I think once I start that back up tomorrow I should see the 30 day cycle resume - I hope!

I'll send you a PM so we can chat more!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->