My TWW thread - July 2020

PerthLady91

Mummy of two and TTC
Reaction score
So, a little background in case you've missed me previously - we started trying in April 2020 so this is cycle 4. After this month, we are pausing trying until January 2021. This is due to a family holiday booked with TUI in July 2021 which was booked before we decided we wanted any more than the 2 we already have. TUI will only allow baby from 8 weeks old to fly so can't have a baby in that May/June time frame next year and also don't want to be too heavily pregnant when we go so holding off til January 2021 helps avoid that!

Cycle 1 - April 2020 - 27 day cycle
Cycle 2 - May 2020 - 32 day cycle
Cycle 3 - June 2020 - 29 day cycle - vvvvf positive HCG test on CD 30 which became CD1 for July so looking like a very early chemical - had massive and tender boobs also, dizziness and nausea. In 2012 when I fell pregnant with DS, we had a miscarriage and then fell pregnant with DS straight after so hoping maybe my body was prepping this cycle?

So this month I visited a spiritual shop and got Australian Bush Flower Essences - Woman Essence as well as some Chakra meditation stones. Not something I have ever been a big believer in but figured what's the harm. I've been using the essence with 7 drops under my tongue twice a day since AF finished and this month, for the first time, I got EWCM! Could be coincidence but who knows! I've also had less baths, less gin and generally been a bit more chilled with a week holiday between AF and the fertile week. I'm 2 DPO today - no symptoms yet really other than tiredness but will wait and see. Peak opk was Thursday 16th July (CD17) and Friday 17th July (CD18) - Femometer predicts O as Saturday 18th July (CD19). We have DTD CDs 7, 8, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 20 - surely we covered our bases?? :lol:

My plan is to start testing on Monday 27th (CD28, 9DPO) but will use this forum to track my symptoms etc.

Praying for a :bfp: this month!! I am so impatient so waiting until January 2021 will be hellish
:dust:

Thanks! I didn’t get the best sleep - lots of tossing and turning and now I’ve woken up a little achey for no apparent reason and have horrid heartburn! I’ll bet it’s nothing but my brain is pretending it’s something haha only 3dpo so still a while to wait!

So peak opks were from Thursday morning through to Friday morning, Femometer says O day was Saturday but I just have this feeling it was Friday! Either way, I’m 3-4dpo!

I’ve been super tired today, got a few new spots, body is achey and sore - particularly my back and I have had some sciatica like back pains but I do get them vvvvv occasionally. I woke up with horrific heartburn too but that’s not completely unusual for me. Left nipple is a little tender.
I keep reminding myself that the symptoms I am seeing are probably nothing and also that no symptoms at 3-4dpo really means nothing! I keep telling myself to be chilled and positive and not obsess but I just can’t stop! I felt so positive this fertile window and really hopeful! Trying to stay calm.

Excuse my wittering! I’m hoping to wait to Monday to test when I’ll be 9-10dpo but I wouldn’t be surprised if I start on Saturday haha!

Thanks all!

I’m 4/5dpo today! Slight breast tenderness but I seem to get that always. Got a spot on my chin and a bloody mountain growing on my forehead! I normally get spotty just before af but that’s not due for a while so this is quite early! Had a whopper of a tension headache last night, sore eyes and tinnitus but I have suffered from IIH in the past and get it occasionally so not reading too much in to that. Slept awful last night, lots of tossing and turning and felt like I was awake most of the night. Had some strange pulling sensation at my pant line in bed last night, may have been imagining it and couldn’t feel it when I moved position but I’ve certainly never noticed that before! Current plan is still to wait and test on Monday but I know that won’t happen!
I was googling last night to find what symptoms could happen before implantation - I keep trying not to obsess but I just can’t help it!

Update - last night my cervix was super high, I could barely feel it and just felt like it was part of the walls inside rather than feeling pronounced in anyway. This morning it’s still super high but I can’t tell how it feels really - it’s harder than last nights but certainly not firm.

CM is a thick white creamy colour - I don’t know if that’s normal for me as never tracked CM after ovulation before so who knows!

Totally forgot about this thread! Haha

I have had loads of symptoms varying over different days - some nausea, sore boobs, bigger boobs and more fuller, heightened sense of smell, CP is really high, lots of creamy/water CM and cramps on and off. I was also super weepy and emotional yesterday. Lots of headaches, dizziness and tinnitus but used to get that a lot years ago when I suffered from IIH before getting the coil removed in 2018 so I don’t know if it’s just that coming back.

Normally I get sore boobs and moody before AF and then cramps during - my boob pain has been completely different to normal, not been moody and angry like I usually am before AF and I have been getting cramps and strange pains which I never get!
I am so convinced that everything seems so different but it’s all been BFNs so no idea why and I’m so scared of getting my hopes up!

Really struggling today - just want to go back to bed! I’m a childminder and have a 1 year old today who makes me super broody which doesn’t help.

11dpo (CD30) today. Femometer says AF is due on Sunday which is 15dpo and would mean 33 day cycle. AF came on 12dpo last 2 months. Cycles vary from 27-35 days long but last 3 were 27, 32 and 29 days long. Petrified I’ll see AF every time I go pee!

I just want a BFP so desperately :( :( :(

I think AF just arrived!! :( red tinge on the toilet paper, checked internally and two deep red clots. Tests were BFN this morning so makes sense that AF arrived. Absolutely gutted. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->