My wedding Journal - finally, photos pg 35

i second what emmy said, i should imagine at 13 weeks it shouldnt be too uncomfy for you but you do whatever you think is best and suits you!

how dark are those lines on your test hun :) fingers are tightly crossed its a sticky for you x x

:hugs: I bet whatever dress you choose you're going to look stunning in :cloud9:
Aw thank you hun :cloud9: xx

i second what emmy said, i should imagine at 13 weeks it shouldnt be too uncomfy for you but you do whatever you think is best and suits you!

how dark are those lines on your test hun :) fingers are tightly crossed its a sticky for you x x
I've got my dress fitting on the 4th so I might speak to her, I'm sure she will of dealt with pregnant women.
Thanks hun. The lines looks lovely, I'm going to stop testing now. I've only got one left :blush:
xx

:rofl: only one test left ... the lines are looking fab hun, soooooo chuffed for you :happydance:

love the second bridesmaid dress could i ask where are they from and price im so stuck on bridesmaid dresses they like every one they see lol xx

love the second bridesmaid dress could i ask where are they from and price im so stuck on bridesmaid dresses they like every one they see lol xx

The redish ones were from Browns at Chester and were about £65 and the pink one was from Monsoon and it was £50 xxx

oooohhhh was it in the sale? now we're going for pink I'll probably take the girls (and my older bridesmaids) shopping next dec, was thinking next dec as it will give you chance to lose baby weight (BUT ONLY IF YOU WANT TO - I don't want to sound like a bridezilla and say you have to be a certain size :haha: I want you to be happy in what you wear)

Yeah half price. The sale wasn't supposed to start until the day after but someone had changed the price on the tag a day early :happydance:

I'm offended :shock:

:haha: Messing. I know what you mean hunni. Yeah that sounds good to me :thumbup::happydance: xx

:rofl: don't scare me like that :haha:

you could be the size of a house and I'd still want you as a bridesmaid regardless of whether you wanted to lose weight or not, I hope that makes sense? :hugs:

Update on wedding rings

We've got to buy Mikes next week but mine is going to be my nans :cloud9::cloud9: My step mum offered me today, she's been wearing it since nan passed away but Angie has a wedding ring already and since I'm the first to get married out of the grand kids she's asked if I'd like it :cloud9: I'm over the moon. It's perfect. I miss my nan and grandad so much and it'll be amazing to wear the wedding ring. xxxx

:blush: Well I haven't updated this thread in a long time!

19 days until the big day and still a fair bit to. I'll try to update everything tomorrow xx

I was just thinking about this yesterday!!! I can't believe its only 16 days OMG!!! :) so exciting xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->