• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

My wedding Journal - finally, photos pg 35

Rainbow theme?

You could still go for blue flowers and pastel dresses hun, just need to find a way to tie it all in

I' think I'll try and stick to a blue theme, but maybe different shades of blue? How does that sound? And more importantly, will you wear blue?? :haha:

Hun I'll wear anything you want me to :)

Sounds good to me x

Even if I gave you a binbag?? :winkwink:

Are you doing any other wedding stuff tonight?

If you gave me a bin bag I'd think you'd lost it but I'd still wear it if you wanted :haha:

Didn't do any more weddingy stuff. I had thought of loads of songs to have at the ceremony once we're married and when guests are walking in, forgot to write them down :dohh:
This is what we have so far...

Ray LaMontagne – Trouble
Adele – Make you feel my love
Greenday – Good riddance
Ray LaMontagne – You are the best thing
Jose Gonzales – Heartbeats
Bruno Mars – Just the way you are
Queen – Somebody to love
Foo Fighters – Walking after you
Goo Goo dolls – Iris
Nat King Cole – When I fall in love
Seal – Kiss from a rose
Aerosmith – Don’t wanna miss a thing
The La’s – There she goes
xx

Good Riddance/Time of your life is what P and his mother are dancing to as their Mother/son dance. :cloud9:

Loving the songs you have so far hun :D

You should carry a notebook with you and then any other ideas you have you'll be able to jot them down :D

Good Riddance/Time of your life is what P and his mother are dancing to as their Mother/son dance. :cloud9:
Aw that's really sweet :cloud9:

Loving the songs you have so far hun :D

You should carry a notebook with you and then any other ideas you have you'll be able to jot them down :D
Good idea but knowing me I'll forget to take the notebook :haha:

xxx

:rofl: I'm the same with forgetting a notepad, I need to bring one to mum's but always forget :dohh:

Added to the list

-Find out the corkage fee and see if it's cheaper to buy from the Civic
-Get some vegan food for Kia
xx

:happydance:

How are the plans coming along? xx

We've got wine :happydance: Lots of it, 36 bottles :lol:
We haven't done anything else yet, Mike is off work at the end of sept so we're doing in then xx

:happydance: yay for the wine

roll on the end of sept so you can do some more weddingy stuff :D

I can't wait to do more :happydance:

My tiara is here as well, it's gorgeous! I'm borrowing it from my mum (it's my something borrowed)

xxx

I'll post pics tomorrow. I've got a bit of a dilemma with my jewellery now as well. I'll post all about it tomorrow, I'm off to clean the house xxx

I'm finally going to update this thread, I've got the list of the sandwiches and the pictures of the jewellery. Just going to get myself some ice cream and maltesers first :haha: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->