My wedding Journal - finally, photos pg 35

Thanks hun, happy new year :hugs:
Ahh cool :D Our colour scheme is pink, red and purple lol...my favourite colours. I've asked Mike what he would like and he isn't to fussed :dohh: Said it was more my day than his
xxx

Mike was on the xbox and I was trying to get advice and he wasn't being that helpful so I moaned and said we haven't done anything yet, he started laughing and said 'I proposed yesterday' Good point :haha:

xxx

You do make me laugh Vici!
xx

Congratulations! Your ring is very nice!!!! I loved everything about getting married the planning, the big day everything. My DH wasn't to fussed about wedding stuff he kept saying "if you like it and your happy then I'm happy too" lol!

The venue looks amazing and what a nice date and even better that its in-between your birthdays. Have fun planning! xx

Thanks hun. That's exactly what Mike is like lol.
x

2 days and we can go see the venue :happydance: Really excited.
We might have to put the wedding back a year as we can't afford it but not sure yet. I'll find out next week. Was going to get a loan but decided it isn't such a good idea
x

Youre right, Vic. Getting a loan isnt a very good idea. It can stop you getting a mortgage, a new car, credit cards, etc. Its not worth it. Save up, and have the wedding as soon as you can afford it
xx

Yeah I think it's the best way forward :)
Xx

Congratulations on planning your wedding, such an exciting time isn't it?
Your ring is gorgeous and the venue you are looking at looks lovely :)

I dont think a loan is the best idea unless it was a week before the wedding and you really have run out of money. I think you'll feel alot more calmer and happier if you knew you saved for it yourself!
But that doesnt mean you have to save every penny before you can plan and book, Ive been saving and paying as its getting closer to the wedding. I have all the money I need now (but my family are still paying thier bits off) just need to save for the honeymoon in the next 6 months now and we're done. That way you can book the venue asap- but remember to also book a registrar and do your local giving notice at your local registry office x

Thank you both :flower:
Yeah we've decided against a loan. If we need to we'll do it as cheap as possible :thumbup: Even if that means the local civic hall tbh, it'll still be special
x

I agree.
You dont have to spend alot to make it a wonderful day
xx

Yeah, I could marry him tomorrow, just me and Mike and I'd be happy!
xx

Just pay it as you go along hun, it WILL be special xx

Hey everyone :flower:
I've been offline for a few days as I've had my little sister staying. So a little update from me.
We've decided against having the wedding at The Crown. It's so gorgeous but it's too expensive. Even after we've sold a few things we won't have the money. So we had a look around the Civic yesterday and it was quite nice. After we've put the decorations up it'll look really pretty. We won't be having a lunch after the ceremony, just a buffet which we are doing ourselves. We have saving loads of money doing it like this :D We will be able to afford it and have it when I'd like to.
We've put ourselfs down for 1st December :happydance::happydance: We've got 10 days to cancel or confirm
xxx

ooooo congratulations for booking a date!!!!!!!!!! Where will the reception be?

It's all going to be at the civic hall :flower:
https://www.cheshireeast.gov.uk/lei...civic_hall/weddings_and_civil_ceremonies.aspx
Not as pretty as our original venue but it's still lovely and it will still be so so special. I'll be Mrs Errington :cloud9:
xx

It actaully looks very nice! A few of your own personal decorations and touches- its going to be perfect! x

Aww it will still be lovely, and :yipee: on the date!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->