My weight loss progess pics, a motivation to TTC

calm

Reaction score
Losing weight was important for me, for many reasons, but to TTC was one of them as for many others of you. I have lost in the last year about 15 kilos in weight I put on because of meds I took at the time. I am now more a less a healthy bmi, but I do want to lose one more stone. I am thinner now than the last pic, but I am waiting to get to my final weight to do the last photo. Anyone else fancy putting up their before and after pics?

https://1.bp.blogspot.com/_87Th934dFIQ/SYy7PkS0B7I/AAAAAAAAAKw/mSc9-PqjBT0/s320/8890.jpg

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/_87Th934dFIQ/SYy7ECf73kI/AAAAAAAAAKo/dOqBsc9hyzY/s320/73side.jpg

WOW! I mean really... wow! you look fantastic! How much weight did you lose exactly hun? x

Well done! :happydance: You look great!

I feel I might take a picture to motivate me, but I won't be posting it until I have an after pic to compare with :rofl:

I have lost 15 kilos, but the loss was about 12 kilos when I took the second pic. I want to lose one more stone. :D And go for it Dimbo, photo motivation really helps

Wow!
That's brilliant!
How long had that taken you?
You look so amazing!

= D

xx

Wow!
That's brilliant!
How long had that taken you?
You look so amazing!

= D

xx

I have lost the weight in a year, but only half of the time have been on diets. At the moment I am being really crap, and have to get back on it or I will slowly put it back on, and I so want to reach my goal!

Oh my Lord, you can really see the difference!

Well done you :)

Well done, you have done so well!

xxx

Well done Calm, thats a big difference! :) Keep up the good work xx

Congratulations on the weight loss, i can see a big different!
I bet you are so proud of yourself! Go Calm!
xx

Great !!, That a huge achievement , well done :)

Thanks everybody for your "well done". I am feeling a bit of a hypocrite as I haven't been on my diet for ages, and I still want to lose another stone. The summer is nearly here... oh dear, bet get to it, when I have my final pic I will post. Thanks again everybody!

Hiya hun, you did a great job there!!! I wish I would have done a before pic before losing my 7 kilos... Will do to compare to the 13 I still have to lose!!! xxxxxxx

Wow calm, well done you! I'd love to put some before and after pics once I have done the hard work!! :) x

you look fantastic!! im also trying to lose weight, im not too overweight but im not happy with my body so me and oh and his mate have joined the gym and sticking to 3 times a week! it feels great when i am in there, good for you hun u should be proud of yourself!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->