Mynx's Wedding Journal - *Woohoo I'm married!!!!*

I can't wait to be able to say the same thing for ours as well! Fab news hunny!

Woohoo BM shoes arrived today, and they're gorgeous! I'm actually tempted to get a pair for myself instead of the ones I already have :haha:
Also the car ribbons came... altho I did order these with our previous registry office plans in mind... I ordered 6 ribbon kits (ribbons and grill bows) but now I'll only need 3 of them at the most :)

Having a bit of a down day today.. it's 5 years today since I lost my brother so I'm just trying to keep myself busy in housework and stuff. I might be a bit naughty and have a Stella (my Bro's fave beer) later on, just for him.

Awww hun :( :hugs: Hope the housework etc helps to distract you a little bit and have lots of cuddles from your gorgeous little girl :flower:

Massive, massive hugs sweetie. :hugs: That's a lovely way to remember him by. I'm sure he's looking down at you and is SO proud of everything you are accomplishing and he'll be there with you on that day as well. :hugs:

If you ever need a chat, please PM me. Muah! :kiss:

He will deffo be there Nik, imagine your bro missing out on a party!! Hope the day goes as easily as possible for ya darlin xXx

Thanks Tiff :hugs: Much appreciated!

Nik, yeah we both know Tony would never miss out on an opportunity for a drink eh :haha: Still just seems like yesterday that we lost him, yet it feels like ages since he's been gone ... if that makes any sense?

Agree with the other girls, it does. I feel the same way even though mine was more recent. At times it feels like he's always been gone but at others it feels like its been a day or so. Its incredibly strange.

How are you doing hun?

I'm ok thanks hun :) Was feeling pretty low yesterday and last night but we all had a Stella last night (as you saw on FB!) to honour my brother's love of Stella .. was rather nice too :thumbup: I feel alot better today tho, much chirpier! Had the future In-Laws over today for lunch so was showing Jay's mum what we've bought recently and talking about the changes to the ceremony. Everyone we've spoken to have said how much better the new changes are, so I'm glad we did it! :thumbup:

Tonight's plans.. Jay and I are going out for a drinkies, gonna make the most of Elisha being home on a Friday night for a change lol! I'm pretty sure that I'll probably be quite drunk after a couple because I hardly ever drink now :rofl:

Have fun! Wheres my invite? :lol:
I could do with a glass of wine......

Hun, you're welcome here anytime! :hugs:

Just got back... slightly worse for weawr, gawd knows how I'm typing right now, might jus tforget about the delete key :rofl: But hey, we had a good night .. we were down the pub who are having us for my hen night, so it was good seeing what kinda music is gonna be played ... we're having an 80's theme and there was a fair bit of 80/90's club music being played tonight :happydance:

lol glad you had a nice time hun and fingers crossed you don't have a hangover today xx

Well, I'm a little hungover, but I'm more tired than anything! We didnt go to bed till gone 4 as we were chatting and stuff... Evie woke up at 7.30am, so I'm absolutely pooped! I'd had plenty of water before going to bed, so apart from feeling a wee bit fragile (nothing that a strong sweet cuppa and a bit of toast wont sort out) I'm surprisingly not as bad as I thought I'd be :rofl:

Now, back on to wedding stuff :haha: I'm having another veil moment... Tiff will sympathise here, we're both as bad as each other lol!! I'm thinking that THIS one will go better with my dress as it has a similar swirl pattern on the corset... I just dont know what to do!!
My other veil has crystals on it and rat tail edging.. 2 tiered shoulder length... I was hoping to have something a little longer now... I dunno! :shrug:

Still umming and ahhing over a new veil lol! Been looking at veils all day now and am sick to death of them :rofl: So, search over for tonight, because I've gone veil-blind.. they're all starting to look the same now!

Been working out a new timings schedule for the wedding day, seeing as it's later than orginally planned :)

2.30pm - My friend comes over to pick me and my girls up... 20 minutes taking piccies and generally faffing around
2.50pm - Leave for the hotel :happydance:
3pm - Ceremony and I become Mrs C :D
3.15pm - Photos - We're not having a professional photographer but 2 of our friends have professional cameras so they'll be taking plenty of pics, posed and unposed :D
3.45pm - Drinks reception
4.30pm - 3 course meal
6.45pm - The room gets readjusted ready for the reception
7pm - Reception starts!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back