Mynx's Wedding Journal - *Woohoo I'm married!!!!*

Actually, you can help me do it up properly at the back.. I have no experience with corsets so lacing it up on my own has meant that I'm not getting it tight enough across the boobies :lol:

If only I was a bit closer, I do up about a million corsets a day for work :dohh: Did you manage to get it done up properly in the end? They're not too tricky, just tighten them, tighten them again and when you don't think it can get any tighter,tighten them some more :p x

Lol I was petrified of hurting her! And I didn't seem to have enough hands lol, I would be useless if corset tightening was my job hehe xXx

We got some piccies of me in my dress with my bouquet and veil/tiara.. excuse the state of me face.. no makeup and my hair is a mess!!

Attachments

• P5300113.jpg
    P5300113.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 14
Bless ya, thanks darlin :hugs:

Aw Mynx!!!!!!! Such a beatiful photo! You're getting married :cloud9:!!!

mynx you look beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks girls! :hugs:

I just noticed my tickers says 3 months!!! Eeeeek!!! 91 days or 13 weeks :happydance:

3 months! :shock: OMG! Tomorrow you'll be in the 2's!!!! :wohoo:

Woohoo!! In the 2's!!!!! :happydance:

Nothing weddingy planned for today, serves me right for being so organised lol!!

Going to Nikkinoonoo's daughter's (Jessica, my flowergirl!) 3rd birthday party tonight! Hope the weather holds out and it's nice and dry and warm for it :D Looking forward to it as it's Evie's first party since becoming mobile .. should be .. erm... exhausting :rofl:

Oh and Happy Birthday Jessie Boo!! We all love you very much and we'll see you tonight sweetie! xXx

Bless ya, thanks Nik, she loves you too. All I heard all week is 'go see nik evie and play evies toyyyyyys' lol xXx

Haha bless her lil bum :) Loved the pics on FB Nik, love the car!!! xXx

Woohoo finally got an answer from my Auntie! Her and her husband will be coming after all :) It's taken a bit of badgering to get the answer, and it was all down to her husband's work rota but she's sent me a message tonight saying that sod it, they'll be there even if her husband has to phone in sick at work :haha:
Sooo that's all my daytime RSVPs sorted out.. every single one has said yes ;) What can I say, they all love a free meal :rofl: (I'm kidding :haha:)

Wow! I think that's a record! :dance:

We're sitting at 13 no's right now and 47 yes's.... and we invited 131 people. :wacko:

Still to Do/Get
Flower Girl's shoes and frillly socks
Busy Bags
Gifts for the wedding party (Photo Frames for parents, best man gift etc)
My wedding makeup
Wedding Undies/lingerie

Still to Pay
£1020 for the venue (This is covered by savings up until the day)
£390 for the Registrar (This is also covered by money we have in the bank already)
£250 for bits and bobs left to get (This is covered by the sale of various stuff)

Still To Do
Lose some more weight - Another half a stone or so should do it
Choose additional vows and personalised touches (reading chosen)
Groom's Speech
Table Plan - Have a rough one so far but need to get an "official" one sorted
Place cards written (Have typed them out, just need to get the paper and print them)

In Progress :)haha:)
Cakes
Favours
(These are both out of my control as my future MIL and SIL are sorting these out!)
Wedding Schedule (not an official one, but one for my wedding party so we know what we're doing!)
Groom's Speech

Wow! I think that's a record! :dance:

We're sitting at 13 no's right now and 47 yes's.... and we invited 131 people. :wacko:

There's only 35 people coming to the ceremony and meal (that includes us, and 4 kids lol!) because we wanted to keep the costs down! I havent had many RSVPs back for the evening part tho but I'm not too worried about that just yet :D

Altho when it gets to around the end of July I'll probably start chasing them up! :grr:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->