Mynx's Wedding Journal - *Woohoo I'm married!!!!*

The timings work out so much better than if we'd have been getting married at 11.30am ... we'd have had to do alot of time filling so there'd have been lots of standing around not knowing what to do with ourselves! I think the hotel are happier with it this way too ;)

This is where we'll actually be saying our vows :D

Oh and I did buy another veil... a single tier, waist length, with scattered diamantes... I didnt want anything too bulky hence the single tier! I'll take piccies when it arrives :D

Been giving some thought to the table plan thingie... definately gonna make one seeing as I have no control over favours and cake lol! At least this will give me something weddingy to do over the next couple of weeks!

So I'm planning on making ...

Seating Plan
Matching Menus (even tho we're all eating the same meal, it would be nice for people to know what to expect lol!)
Name Print outs for our placecards which I'll embellish a little more to match the seating plan
A personalised card for the front of our wedding post box

Gonna have a look around for some card, ribbon and embellishments :D I love doing stuff like this!

The timings work out so much better than if we'd have been getting married at 11.30am ... we'd have had to do alot of time filling so there'd have been lots of standing around not knowing what to do with ourselves! I think the hotel are happier with it this way too ;)

This is where we'll actually be saying our vows :D

:cloud9:

Tried my dress on again this morning... the gap at the back of the dress is closing, slowly but surely, it's getting smaller :happydance:
I had another 2lb loss this week (not bad considering I had a skinful on Friday night :haha:) which means I've lost around half a stone in the last month.. very happy with that! I'd like to lose another stone in the next 3 months, then my dress will fit perfectly! :happydance: If I can only manage another half a stone, then it's no big deal as my dress will still fit, there'll just be the modestly panel on show (which I guess is what it's for lol!) Bascially, I need to lose another inch or so for the corset to sit nicely and do up properly :)

Yey!! Well done on the weight loss!! Your dress is going to fit like a glove if you keep it up!!

Just catching up on your thread now lol..........

x

Yay for weightloss! I've done so horribly with mine. :cry: Too much wedding stuff going on for everyone else's weddings that I've gained 4lbs of the 10 that I lost. :cry:

I'll have a month or so after all these weddings are done to really get with the program. Sigh.

We did menus as well! I think they look nice and are a great idea. :mrgreen:

LOL yeah sorry about that, plenty of waffle I'm afraid ;)

Yay for weightloss! I've done so horribly with mine. :cry: Too much wedding stuff going on for everyone else's weddings that I've gained 4lbs of the 10 that I lost. :cry:

I'll have a month or so after all these weddings are done to really get with the program. Sigh.

We did menus as well! I think they look nice and are a great idea. :mrgreen:

Aww hun you'll shift those pounds, you'll see! Just think of the dress!
That's what I've been doing, every time I get the urge for a packet of crisps or a choccie bar, I visualise in my head how I'd look if I dont lose these pounds! I have age against me as it is so I dont really want to look old AND too big for my dress :haha:

I'm really looking forward to getting stuck into making the menus, placecards and table plan! Nikkinoonoo is hopefully lending me a printer so that'll save some money on getting stuff printed out :thumbup: (Thanks Nik, love ya darlin :hugs:) I'll probably do 3 menus per table - it's not like people are going to be ordering from them as the menu is set for everyone!
Cant wait! x

Lol, its not waffle at all!!

Flowers are beautiful! I think we are going to have artificial flowers too, I like the idea of being able to keep them after the wedding and its way less stress than having fresh flowers. I like the idea of having them a few weeks before the wedding so I know I have them lol!

Good news about the changes too, it will be so much easier getting married at your venue, thats what we are doing too! It will save a lot of hassle for you and your guests and sounds like it will be much prettier than the registry office for photos etc!

I wish I was creative enough to make some little bits and pieces but I do not have an artistic bone in my body lol! I had a go at invitations and they were AWFUL :nope:

x

NIK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You tried your dress on this morning and I'm coming round this evening :( :cry:

Dont worry Nik, I'll put it on again tonight for ya ;) Any excuse for me to wear it again!! :haha:

Actually, you can help me do it up properly at the back.. I have no experience with corsets so lacing it up on my own has meant that I'm not getting it tight enough across the boobies :lol:

I don't fink I ever done a corest up in my hentire life!
Better do the dress b4 the hairdye really eh? LOL xXx

Glad you are happy with the new plans Mynx. Sounds like it all makes more sense. Well done on the weight loss too!

Awww thanks darlin :D Tis gorgeous innit :cloud9: xXx

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Fankoo Nik! Bless ya ;) And you're gorgeous too darlin.. the weight loss is becoming really noticable now!! :happydance:

Nik brought round their printer this evening, so I'll hopefully get to work on the table plan in the next week or so :thumbup:

Update on my aunt, she's going to let me know for sure by the end of the week either way.. I gave her the updated details and she's hoping that this will make things a little easier for them.. fingers crossed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->