Mynx's Wedding Journal - *Woohoo I'm married!!!!*

:happydance: will keep everything crossed for you, there's been some gorgeous dresses that everyone has posted :D

Nik that frock Jay found os in Middlesex, u asked where bouts? xXx

No I havent actually... we were just talking about the location being in Middx! I'm hoping to save a few quid n go n pick it up :) Postage would be about £15 so as long as it dont cost £15 to get there n back, I may as well pick it up eh :)

I might message the seller in a minute actually :thumbup:

55 minutes to go!

Wotcha think of it Nik? Sparkly enough? ;) xXx

Yus I like it, and I like sparkles, I think I must have a bt of big fat gypsy in me :p xXx

You and me both Nik :haha:

38 minutes to go :shock:

Oh OT but I couldnt remember what was ur engineer, so I sent the stuff to Tigriss, check her mail xXx

Hehe yup Tigriss is my engineer :D Thanks darlin :) I'll be on in a bit .. wanna make sure I win this poxy dress!

Whoop Whoop!! :happydance: I won that dress! :happydance:

Was you watchin it on Ebay Nik? ;)

Oh btw, the seller lives in West Drayton which is about an hour from here on the bus :) I've asked if I can go and collect it tomorra night :D

Roughly, I looked up the postcode on the Transport for London webby, it gave me a bus route hehe :D

I had a feeling you was watching it too! :haha:

Not sure if this will show up, but this dress is now mine :D Just requested a total from the seller seeing as I want to go and collect in person so I've still got to pay for it hehe :D

https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260819320028&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT

Just before I toddle off to bed, I wanna say thanks girls for helping me search for a dress today! :hugs: :kiss:

Yay Mynx!! I'm glad you won your dress. AND you can actually pick it up in person. No silly customs messing things up lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->