Mynx's Wedding Journal - *Woohoo I'm married!!!!*

Its gorgeous!!!! So glad you got it hunny. :happydance:

PICTURES when you get it!!! :winkwink:

That's very true August!! Mind you, I sent a request for an invoice last night and also asked if I could go and pick it up but not heard anything back yet.. I'm so impatient lol! I just want to get the dress and have it safe here, I've been caught out once too many now :grr:

Tiff, dont you worry about that, I'll be posting plenty of pics!

I've looked up the Romantica size guide and it says a 14 has a 30 inch waist (so different from the Maggie Sottero size 12-31 inch :shrug:) so altho I have a 31 inch waist, it's a corset back so it should be ok... and I'll be back on track with some exercise and a little bit of cutting down, it should be fine! :D

That dress is gorgeous, i hope you here back from them soon

The dress is paid for! And because the seller is local, she's agreed for me to go and pick it up :) Just waiting to hear back from her as to when I can go and get it... if I had my way I'd be on my way back with the dress in my arms :rofl:

Lol me too! Still not heard anything yet...after the bad luck I've had I'm paranoid that I've just paid £200 for nothing :haha: Let's hope not eh!

You've paid thru paypal so you are definitely safe!!!

Just got back from Zumba and there was a message from the seller waiting for me ....

I'm going Friday afternoon to pick it up!!! :happydance: I would have gone tomorrow but we're at Jay's parents for the day so I have no chance of getting it lol!

Bry, dont worry, I'll take loads of piccies of me in it! Eeee I cant wait!!! :wohoo:

glad you have a pick up day cant wait to see pics of it on

Nik if you need to pick it up Friday afternoon when the funeral is, don't worry.
Hope this is a lucky one for ya darlin xXx

that's brilliant news about having a pick up day for the dress :happydance: can't wait to see pics

OMG bugger it!!!

I'll go collect the dress earlier, thanks for reminding me Nik!! :hugs: I wouldnt miss it for the world darlin, I'll be there :hugs:

I'm such a plank! :dohh:

I've emailed the seller and asked if I can pick it up at 10am instead :haha:

Bloody donut that I am :dohh:

What a blooming hassle, but glad you have got another one! Which is gorg btw!

Thanks hun! Can you believe that was chosen by Jay? It was the first one he came across that he absolutely adored too! Of course he wont see it on till the day tho but at least he knows partly what to expect, he can prepare himself a bit lol!

Well he wont have seen you in it, so its all good!

OH saw my dress when I saw it in a magazine, 2 years ago :haha: but hes forgot what it actually looks like! He knoes there is a band of green round the middle!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->