Mynx's Wedding Journal - *Woohoo I'm married!!!!*

Still to Do/Get/Pay For

Gifts for the rest of wedding party (Best man, flower girls and B'maid gifts done)
Adjust table plan (partly done - need to wait and find out if my Aunt Tracey or Uncle Jeff is coming!)
Jay's vows to be finished and printed
Finish paying venue costs (£310)

We'll be paying the venue the rest of our balance next week. We need to organise a meeting so we can talk about what food we want for the evening buffet and also to do a final confirmation of numbers.

And that's it!!! Eeeek! :yipee:

I'm pretty sure I've probably forgotten some bits n pieces but I just cant think of them.. the list does seem rather small considering I've still got just over 3 weeks to go!

How you feelin Bry? Cant believe you have 1 more week to go!!!!

im fine- just making sure ive got all the bits, I feel better than I did yesterday but woken up with a sore ear again (I get recurrent ear infections in one ear and waiting for an op). I totally forgot things like my brothers- will they need hair cuts, new shoes etc and transport for the best men (because i dont want them to drink) you see little bits like this they would leave until last minute so I've booked it for them.

I have officially ran out of money now though- there is nothing left in the kitty.

Ive got £35 and that is paying for my brothers hair cut, my mums manicure and my manicure.

As far as our budget is concerned, we have enough to finish paying the venue but then it's all gone... to be fair tho, we still have a few weeks so we'll be able to put a little more money aside for the rest of the gifts.. it's so difficult knowing what to get for the people that have put the time and energy into helping us out!

i know tell me about it!!

Ive budgeted for petrol and stuff like that but thats it :cry:

Such an organised B2B! I wonder how long my list would be if I were to sit down and think about it :haha:

Now that I've sat down and worked out who I need to get pressies for, the list is a little longer :haha:

If it helps, we got our best man/ushers an engraved bottle opener, I was really impressed with them, they look and feel so much more. For my grandad who is doing photo's we got him an engraved bottle stopper for wine. For my aunt who is making our cake, we got her an engraved compact mirror that says 'how beautiful a day can be when kindness touches it' and ym nan a bookmark with her name engraved at the top.

I can share links if you want. I found a discount code online, so got it for a bit cheaper, either 10 or 20% off.

:flower:

What a crappy stalker I am :haha:

Can't believe your counting down in days now haha so close! xxx

Not a honeymoon as such really.. a few days away with Jay's parents and Evie in a caravan in a holiday park in Hastings :) I'm really looking forward to it :D

My single hoop petticoat came today and I tried it on with the dress and shoes :) It brings up the hem of the dress just enough! :) Still have the back fat issue, not quite as bad as it was in the Tiffany dress .. even tho I've lost weight, I seem to have excess skin/left over fat on my back that seems to get squished upwards lol! Hopefully it wont be so bad on the day tho! Pfft ah well! It bothers me but not to the point where I'm going to care too much about it!
Besides... it's my hen night tonight!! I am SO excited! Cant wait to see all the girls :happydance:

Do you have someone to help lace you in? They will be able to flatten down your non-existent imaginary back fat :kiss:

3 weeks - eeeep! :yipee: :wohoo: :yipee:

Yeah my friend is going to be helping me into the dress :) I've saved some vids from You Tube about doing up a corset wedding dress so hopefully she'll get the jist of it from that! ;)

And omg I'm so excited about my hen night! So far it looks like there's at least 20 definates coming :shock: I sat down and wrote them all down earlier on and was kinda shocked :haha:

Thanks hun :) I have a feeling it's going to be messy! :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->