Mynx's Wedding Journal - *Woohoo I'm married!!!!*

That's a good idea.. wot perfumes you got darlin? xXx

I'll go thru me drawer n let ya know... I have quite a collection :p xXx

Aww cool thanks Nik :hugs:

I'm just adjusting the girls' dresses and changing the tie up on the boleros .. Evie's is done and the ribbon looks so much better! Just about to make a start on Jessie's dress :)

Ooo exciting stuff! I cant believe its coming round so quick. Loving the idea of ivory tie's, you'll have to take a pic when done! You'll be a Mrs in no time!

That's both dresses done now :happydance: Obviously I need to make sure that Jessie's one fits ok now, but I'm really pleased with how my seamstress skills have held up :haha:

Will take a pic of the boleros tomorrow, camera has no juice! x

Had a very productive day up in town today! Knackering but productive hehe :) Got Jessie's shoes but they didnt have Evie's size so I've orderd them and paid a little extra for them to be delivered from their warehouse to my place tomorrow morning :happydance: So that's another thing done and out the way!

Got a french manicure nail polish set all ready to do my nails the night before the wedding :) Got some new black leggings for my hen night and a new strapless bra that's more comfortable and fits alot better than the last one :haha: Primarni bargain, £6 :D
We had a great day and I'm absolutely cream crackered now :haha: but I'm glad we got it done.. hardly anything left to do/get now!

Tomorrow I'm off to the bridal shop that my dress came from :happydance: So I'll be armed with my dress, strapless bra and shoes on the train! Really excited!

awww sounds great! Still not got my dress yet :cry: waaaaaaaaaaaa! Just emailed her though to get it this week- cant wait!

So glad you're getting all the last min odds n' ends all sorted hun! :happydance:

How are you feelin? Excited? Nervous?

I'm feeling weirdly calm! I'm practically doing cartwheels for my hen night tho, 5 days to go! :wohoo:
When I think about the wedding, I just feel really calm about it.. maybe a little nervous about anything going wrong but to be perfectly honest, if something goes wrong, then hey, it goes wrong... I've had the worst case scenario with the whole dress farce and then my dad so anything that does go wrong now will just be small fry if you see what I mean! I am excited tho :happydance: Cant wait for all our plans to just slot into place on the day :D

Ok, I totally read that wrong :haha: I thought it said you were "practicing doing cartwheels" :dohh:

Ok just had yet another panic!

Jay's sister just rang and mentioned something about the favours that her and his mum and doing for us. She said the dreaded words.. SUGARED ALMONDS!! Jay and I both went into one because we have a few people with nut allergies attending so we'd specifically said that nuts should be completely avoided, just to be sure that nothing gets "contaminated". And besides, I hate sugared almonds :haha:
Thankfully, Jay just had a word with her and she's going to leave out the sugared almonds as there are plenty of other bits n pieces that they can use instead... PHEW!!!!!

Send the sugared almonds my way. I bliddy love em :haha:. xxx

:sick: I can't stand them either. They are a traditional Italian wedding favour and my mother was distraught that we didn't want them either. :haha:

Ewwww I hate sugared almonds :sick: glad they're leaving them out :thumbup:

Got a couple more piccies of Evie in her dress, I altered under the armpits a little as it was still quite big on the chest - she's so dinky altho she's chunky!
Do you guys think it looks like it fits or still a little big?

ETA - It helps if I upload the piccies :dohh:

Attachments

• P8080087.jpg
    P8080087.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 11
  • P8080089.jpg
    P8080089.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 11
Btw, she wont be wearing a vest underneath it as it shows!

i hate Almonds to and Evie looks gorgeous.!!!!!.........

is she wearing anything over her nappy?.........my LO tends to do explosive poo's :wacko: so was thinking of putting some leggings or cycling short type things on her (they wont show though.) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->