Mynx's Wedding Journal - *Woohoo I'm married!!!!*

Smelly, I'm putting a pair of ivory frilly knickers over the top of her sposie as I find if she has nothing over the top, they go all baggy and droopy!
I did actually consider putting her personalised WNOS outer shell over the sposie.. I may still do that cos I love it hehe :D

Awwwww Evie looks soooo cute in her dress, think it fits really well from what I can see :D

Smelly, I'm putting a pair of ivory frilly knickers over the top of her sposie as I find if she has nothing over the top, they go all baggy and droopy!
I did actually consider putting her personalised WNOS outer shell over the sposie.. I may still do that cos I love it hehe :D

:thumbup:
i couldnt find any frilly knickers or little shorts it will have to be leggings now......i'm running out of time lol.

Could you not get some cotton knickers and some lengths of lace and stick them across the bum of the kinckers? :) xXx

Could you not get some cotton knickers and some lengths of lace and stick them across the bum of the kinckers? :) xXx

thats a very good idea but i just dont have the time now to go looking for some 2-3 knickers thinking about it though i think little cycling shorts would be better (although i dont have those either :dohh:) i think she would still leak out of the nappy even with knickers over :dohh:

i will have to see what i can find x

Just a quick update before bed.. today was a mixed bag... Evies's shoes werent delivered because of the riots - I'm assuming the ones Ealing have caused some disruption with their depot.. Ealing is the closest place to us :shrug: But I rang them and they assured me that they'll be with us tomorrow before 1pm... I bloody hope so cos in the afternoon, we're meeting with the registrar!
And my trip to the dress shop went really well too, apart from getting lost and wandering around Ickenham for 45 minutes with a rather bulky dress hanging over my arm :haha: She showed me how to do the dress up properly and also gave me a few little tips on how to reduce the backfat. She suggested moving the modesty panel over and also the little poppers on it to give me an extra little bit of room and also said that about half way thru the lacing up, to hitch up the front of my bra a little cos that can give an extra inch or so :thumbup: She gave me some beads to replace the ones that had come off and also gave me advice on how to do a bustle on the back of the dress.

Sooooo I moved the modesty panel tonight and then tried the dress on. It looks much better now ... here's some pics :D

Attachments

• P8090096.jpg
    P8090096.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 11
  • P8090097.jpg
    P8090097.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 11
  • P8090100.jpg
    P8090100.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 11
  • P8090103.jpg
    P8090103.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 11
:cloud9:!!!! Oh wow, you look gorgeous! I can't wait to see how your day goes. I'm going to be literally stalking the computer that day for sneaky pictures!

You look absolutely gorgeous hun. Im with Tiff. Im stalking the computer for sneaky pics lol.
I hope the shoes arrived today xxx

Thanks girls :hugs: Yes the shoes did turn up today! Bloody typical tho, I was told it would be before 1pm and we left at that time to go down to meet with the registrar .. while we were gone, the shoes turned up! Luckily, the delivery person left them with our neighbour! So we have Evie's shoes and they fit and look gorgeous :happydance:

Meeting with the registrar went well, she was so lovely! We need to choose a couple more songs to use for the signing of the register as she said it can take 5-10 minutes what with photo poses etc so one song just wont be enough! And we need to choose a song to walk back down the "aisle" to as well!! I didnt ask about setting up a skype call for my dad tho, I think we'll just get the ceremony videoed and send it to him instead :thumbup:
Been sorting out the crystals beading on my dress today, stitching that on and filling in the gaps of the ones that were missing.. it looks much better now! Modesty panel has been moved and stitched in securely and now I just need to get the bustle done! I'm thinking a 3 point overbustle will work really nicely with the train on this dress (the woman in the dress shop said that an underbustle wouldnt work properly because the fabric maybe a little too rigid.. I'll try both and see what I come up with :D

Awww, yay! Sounds like a good productive day. :happydance: Super glad Evie's shoes fit!

Yikes, you've been super busy today :thumbup:

Glad the shoes fit, it all seems to be coming together nicely :happydance:

Tiff hun, I'll be sending off that sixpence tomorrow :kiss:

Have also ordered from good ole Ebay ANOTHER petticoat :haha: The hoopless crinoline I have already is just waaaaaaaaaaay too hot! And it doesnt do alot for the dress either so the woman at the dress shop recommended a single hoop one with some netting, which I've ordered now :) And I've also ordered just a basic ivory shrug (woolen one) which I can put on if it starts getting a bit nippy in the evening ;)

:wohoo: You are the sweetest, EVER.

Okay. Have we sorted out who's going to be uploading sneaky pics of your wedding day on FB for the rest of us? :kiss: I don't think its going to be just me and Mossip frothing at the bit to see you on one of the best days of your life!!! :happydance:

So fess up! :haha: Who's gonna do it? :haha:

Hahah! It'll probably be Nikkinoonoo, if Jess is sitting with her dad that is! Nik will have a prime spot in the front seats too :haha:

I've given up trying to sort out a bustle for this dress! I'm good with a needle and thread but not quite confident to tackle making a bustle and making it look nice! So I'll just use the wrist loop to keep the train out of the way :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->