Mynx's Wedding Journal - *Woohoo I'm married!!!!*

Have an awesome time tonight sweetie!!!

Re - Back "fat".

When I went to the seamstress she showed me a way to get rid of it (I have some as well). Once you are in the dress, have whomever is tying up your dress put their hand on the inside of your dress and "smooth" the skin towards your armpit. Have her do one side and when she's done, take you hand, go underneath your boob and pull towards your middle. It'll help smooth out your back plus will give your girls some extra "Oomph" :mrgreen:

I thought I had to have my bust taken in, but in doing this trick it filled me right out and smoothed my back!

Oooo good tip Tiff thanks hun :hugs: The lady at the dress shop the other day showed me the smoothing the back bit out but I didnt realise about hitching up the girls afterwards.. I need as much help as I can get in that department :haha:

Well, it's only just gone 5pm and I'm ready already :rofl: Elisha is currently in the process of getting ready and so is her mate who's also coming tonight.. my excuse is that one of my friends cant stay for long at the pub so is coming over soon so I wanted to make sure I was ready before she got here :rofl:

I hope you are having a fantastic time hunny. I can't wait to see the pic's :) xxx

Hope you had a fabulous time tonight my darling! :kiss: Can't wait to hear all about it!

I had a fantastic time thanks to my girlies! It was brilliant seeing everyone and getting to have some girlie time with them all!
Didnt get to play any hen night games tho as we were all too busy dancing :haha: I had a stripper too!!! Ooo lala!
I'll try and get some piccies up later on :D

Gonna have to upload em tomorrow now, I'm waaaaaaaay too tired to do it tonight.. not even 10pm and I'm ready to sleep!

Yey for having a fab time hun. I'd die if one got me a stripper lol. Can't wait to see the pic's xxx

i'm kinda hoping my girls get me a stripper but 1 of my bm will only be 16 at time so who knows, i know for a fact my oh will be getting a stripper so why should us girls miss out :haha:
mynx love the new avatar pic :D

Just uploading the pics to Photobucket now :)

So, this week my plans are ...

* Get some more of the gifts for the people that have helped us out - We have 6 more to buy
* My friend Amelia (she's also doing some photography for us) is to come over one evening to have a practise at doing up my dress and also to talk about the morning of the wedding. She's my "personal assistant" on the day :haha: It would have been Nikkinoonoo but she'll have her hands full with getting herself, OH and Jessica ready!
* Check our wedding fund and make sure we have enough to finish paying the venue
* Go down to venue and finalise arrangements and finish paying the final balance :happydance: That'll be a relief when that side of it's done!
* See the future In Laws as they're coming back from Portugal today - will show MIL my dress as she hasnt seen the latest one yet :haha:

I think that's it for this week!

Just to add.... 19 days to go :shock:

Here's the link to my Hen Night pics on Photobucket!

Be warned, they're kinda crazy :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"