Mynx's Wedding Journal - *Woohoo I'm married!!!!*

Your dress looks amazing and well done on the weight loss!

Hen night piccies look fab hun! :D

Wont be long now!!!

Your hen night pics are mint lol. Pleased you had a good time. Did he have a big twizzle? :haha: xxx

No!!! It was teeny! :rofl: I know that strippers are usually supposed to be quite well endowed or at least have "fluffed" themselves up a bit before doing the strip but this one was a bit of a limp lettuce :rofl:

Ah well, it was still fun all the same! :haha:

Limp Lettuce! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Oh the shaaaaaame!!!! :haha: His, not yours ;)

Wouldn't be much of a wedding night, that's for sure! :winkwink:

Ordered some more gifts this morning as my Paypal account had a much needed boost from the sale of some cloth bum longies :D Just 2 more gifts to get and the rest of the venue to pay off and everything is paid! :happydance:

16 days to go! Wow! :shock:

oooh you're almost at 2 weeks to go :D how you feeling? any nerves?

Not really nervous... more like anxious that something might go wrong! I'm not nervous at all about getting married, I cant wait :D I just worry that something is gonna go horribly wrong as we havent had a lot of luck recently lol!

Need to start applying the Dove tanning lotion.. it's one of those gradual build up ones (like Johnson's Holiday Skin) I'm so pale that I'm gonna look like a milk bottle in my dress if I dont use it :haha: I guess I should start doing that this weekend!

Looks like we're going to Jay's parents for the weekend on Saturday morning.. his sister had a back operation a few weeks ago which went septic and caused her no end of pain and problems... she's also epileptic and had 2 quite major fits yesterday brought on by the stress and pain of her infection :( So fingers crossed that she'll actually be well enough to attend the wedding too :(
I really didnt want to be staying away from home this close to the wedding but it's either this weekend or next.. which will be our last weekend as non-married so I'd like be at home for that! That's when the countdown begins!

Aww I hope your SIL is ok!! :( Sounds awful :nope:

You are SO close m'dear!! Seriously is FLIES from now...I remember my ticker being at 16 days, the expression 'feels like yesterday' is ACTUALLY true here! Iv no idea where the past week went! :wacko:

I can imagine hun! How you doing? :hugs:

I love looking at your count down as i no i only have that long too, its soo exciting x

Oh no!!! Will keep your SIL in my thoughts and prayers, poor girl. :( Have a good time this weekend hun! :hugs:

:shock: 16 days!!!! How did it get to be that so quickly? I remember when your ticker was where mine is at right now (a la Twiggy :haha:) and that didn't seem so long ago. :shock:

SO SO SO SO SO excited for you sweetie!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->