Mynx's Wedding Journal - *Woohoo I'm married!!!!*

I can imagine hun! How you doing? :hugs:

Fine! Just running around like a headless chicken :haha: Getting butterflies for no reason alot now...so excited we're all so close!

Oh no!!! Will keep your SIL in my thoughts and prayers, poor girl. :( Have a good time this weekend hun! :hugs:

:shock: 16 days!!!! How did it get to be that so quickly? I remember when your ticker was where mine is at right now (a la Twiggy :haha:) and that didn't seem so long ago. :shock:

SO SO SO SO SO excited for you sweetie!!!

I swear there has been some ticker meddling...seems they have all jumped up overnight! :haha:

When did the time disappear!

Can't believe u've only got 16 days! This is gonna go so quick for u and b4 u know it u'll be waking up a Mrs!!

xx

I am so unbelievably excited for all of us! :happydance:
I keep looking at the weather here (it's chucking down :() and thinking of Bry! I really hope that it rains all day today but is gloriously sunny for her tomorrow!

:hugs: hope sil is ok & i'm sure everything will go smoothly & it'll be a fab day

Thanks girls :hugs:
On a brighter note, my baby girl Elisha (not quite a baby tho LOL) got offered a place at Coventry Uni today!!! It wasnt her first choice as her grades werent quite as good as she'd hoped but she's going to Uni to do the course that she wanted so she's a very very happy bunny right now! Needless to say, I'm a very proud mummy :smug: She's off out tonight to celebrate so I doubt I'll see her now till tomorrow when she's finished work :haha:

I struggle to grasp the fact Elisha is at Uni and bought me a drink last weekend! Wasn't so long ago she was all snot n pigtails!
Sorry Jackie is not so well :( Wishing her a speedy recovery!
xXx

Thanks Nik.. yeah I know wotcha mean about Elisha tho! It's such a wierd feeling knowing that one of my daughter's is just about to go to Uni and my other one is still in nappies!! :rofl:

Well done Elisha!!.
I hope SIL is ok. Poor thing. Stew has Epilepsy and its such a struggle when he's ill. :hugs: xxx

Just altered my ticker and the title of this thread to 15 days ..... :shock: It's actually starting to hit me now how close it is! I was thinking of little jobs that need doing between now and the wedding and I realised I dont actually have alot of time left!!! :shock:
Somehow, going from 16 days to 15 has made the wedding seem MUCH MUCH closer and my stomach did a flip flop when I actually sat and thought about how close it is!

Enough of that! Plan for today ... need to pack up a bag for us and for Evie to stay at his parents over the weekend. We'll be going tomorrow morning and back on Monday afternoon but I'll be able to access my FB and BnB thru my phone still, so I can hopefully see Bry's piccies!!
Zumba tonight as well, which I really feel is needed atm! Need to blow out some cobwebs! Nik and I were saying last night that this time last week, we were getting all excited for the hen night.. the week that has just gone by went far too quick and we want to do the hen night all over again lol!! :haha:

15 days IS nothing thats why!! :haha:

Huge congrats to your daughter on getting into Uni btw! :yipee: You must be so proud :cloud9: You dont look NEAR old enough to have a daughter in uni btw :shock:

What is your list of 'still to do's' hun?

Aww thanks Twigs :hugs: I had Elisha when I was 18 (young and foolish and her dad swept me off my feet.. that didnt last!!) and I have to say it's been a struggle as I was a single parent for a long time. I'm just so proud that she has broken the mould so to speak ... child raised on council estate by a young single parent goes to Uni. I'm practically bursting I'm so proud :smug:

Things to do ... it silly little things now lol! I just need to buy 2 more gifts now which I'll do next week seeing as we're away this weekend. And then it's stuff like ...

Have my hair cut n coloured (cant have those pesky greys coming thru!)
Get eyebrows plucked
French manicure
Print out Jay's vows (he finally finished them!)
Paint toe nails
Make sure Jessica's dress fits and alter as needed
Jay to get a haircut
Make sure Elisha's b'maid dress still fits!
Meet up with the co ordinator at the venue and pay off final balance
My friend needs to come over to have a go at lacing up the back of my dress before the wedding so she knows how to do it!

I think that's it.. it's not alot really but it feels like alot! :haha:

Well you should be! Damn proud! Thats amazing, and a testament to your parenting :flower:

My list looks the same and im 6 days away! All just beauty prep that cant be done till nearer the time! So you're well organised.

C'mon Laura! You'd look friggin' amazing without all that beauty prep so I just know you're going to be absolutely stunning on your day! I, on the other hand, need to put in a bit more work, and even then it can be hit and miss :rofl:

Oh hun 6 days for you! You must be crapping it!! I'm hoping that in my final week, I'll only have the beauty prep stuff to do and everything else will be sorted by then :D

I so know what you mean Sweets! When it was the Sunday (July 31st) I was still "Ahh... its still far away" but as soon as the Monday hit (Aug 1st) I started getting the queasy stomach and sick feeling too.

Your list looks fabulous!!! I don't have a list really and I'm starting to wonder what needs to be done! :shock: Aaagh!

Well done with your girl, I agree with Twigs!!! Testament to your amazing parenting skills!

I know Nik!! Remember when we were saying about the hen night being 2 weeks away and how quickly that crept up on us?!? :yipee:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->