Mynx's Wedding Journal - *Woohoo I'm married!!!!*

A week on Saturday!!! Got Shauns suit and today got him some shoes to go with it :) So we're very nearly set! xXx

Alo alo alo :) I iz back :haha:

Not a bad weekend at Jay's parents, got everything sorted out with his sister about the favours etc so things are back on track *phew*!!!

And omg ... a week on Saturday!!! It's really starting to hit home now!!! :happydance:

Bad stalker PD!! Hehe just kidding hun :hugs:

Things are going great now we've sorted out the problems with bloody sugared almonds :sick: and the fact that there'll be a few people at the wedding with nut allergies! We dont want to take any chances so we're making sure that things are as nut free as possible! Pity my future SIL didnt see that for a while but it's all back on track now :thumbup:
As for stuff to do now, it's all beauty prep and unlike the gorgeous Twiggles, tis gonna take alot more work to get me looking halfway decent :rofl:
Oh and I still need to order 2 more gifts and then that's everything bought!! :happydance:
We have a meeting with the venue tomorrow at 4pm to pay off the final balance and go over all the details to make sure everything is right. It's crazy to think that the next time we'll be there is when we say our vows! Eeee!!! :yipee:

:wohoo: SO excited for you hunny!!!

I got the sixpence today! :yipee: Thank you so much!!!!! :kiss: So happy with it, and loved the card too. You are awesome sweetie!

Glad to hear Shaun got his suit Nik! Sounds lovely from what you described the other day :thumbup: Looking forward to seeing him in it as I've never seen him a whistle before!! :haha:

Have been trying out makeup tonight and I've settled on a smokey look... cant take any pics as our camera has been acting up since the hen night (I think it was dropped one too many times while in my handbag :blush:) and it's not playing nicely for me tonight :grr: But I'm pleased with how it's turned out! I do feel like I have alot on tho, even tho I wear makeup on a regular basis, but I know it's gotta be a little more emphasised for piccies!
Hoping to get my hair cut at some point this week and then I'll colour and highlight at the beginning of next week so I dont have any grey roots :haha:

Sorry I've been such a crap stalker :flower:

Cannot believe how close the wedding is now!! eek! xxx

Hehe dont worry hunny! :hugs:

Bought the last of the gifts this morning as my Tiffany dress sold last night .... £66 with £15 delivery... so it wasnt too bad as I paid £70 before delivery. I'm pretty pleased with that! Sooo have to go and post that off today :)

Stuff to do today

Post off Tiffany dress
Book hair appointment
Buy hair dye/highlight kit
Adjust table plan
Go to the hotel to pay off final total :happydance:

Tomorrow evening I have my friend coming over to go over what will need to be done the morning of the wedding and we also need to have a practise run of doing my dress up lol! It'll give me a chance to see if the modesty panel needs more adjustment!

Hopefully Nikkinoonoo will be over with Jess this weekend so we can check that her dress fits properly too, and then I can adjust as needed.. hopefully it'll be ok! It'll be my last weekend as a single woman!

Having a bit of a wobble with my tiara.. I know it's a little late in the day to be worrying about it but because I have short hair, I'm worried that it wont look right! I'm thinking would I be better off with a crystal type headband or one of those side fascinator type clips? :shrug: What do you girls think?

I've just googled tiara in short hair and it came back with some lovely pics, I think it'll look really nice :D

But you need to be 100% comfortable with it, and if that's using a headband or fascinator then go for it hun :thumbup:

I had really short hair and wore a tiara hun. It looked lovely but you have to feel comfortable wearing it. Can you try fascinator and see what its like? Xxx

mynx im trying to come and see whats going on before your wedding so busy but its nearly here :yipee: xx

I'm SO glad your dress sold!!! :dance: That must be a load off your shoulders!!! Oh my gosh, you are SO funny, I'm having the same wobble myself!!!

When we were at the outlet mall yesterday I was looking at some faux crystal headbands myself. :haha:

Hehe Tiff, we're terrible arent we! :haha:

Venue is all paid for!!! That is HUGE weight off our shoulders now! Went over the rest of the details with the manager too, so another worry out the way :happydance:
So now it's just a matter of concentrating on the little bits n bobs for the next week and a half!

So close... :happydance:

Are you having a veil with your tiara? As when you put both together it'll seem so different (in a good way) I tried mine on today, although I have a hairband, with my veil and it looked lovely, so Im sure yours will too if you do have a veil :)

So close... :happydance:

Are you having a veil with your tiara? As when you put both together it'll seem so different (in a good way) I tried mine on today, although I have a hairband, with my veil and it looked lovely, so Im sure yours will too if you do have a veil :)

Yes I have a fingertip single tier veil which will be positioned at the back of my head rather than on the top :) I've tried them on together and it does look nice, I'm just worried that it doesnt look nice enough if you know what I mean? A friend is sending me her side headband for me to try out and if it that doesnt look right, I might get a sparkly headband to try out.. I can always sell it on after :haha:

Last night, I spent most of the evening sorting out the placecards into piles ready for the tables and wrapping up the gifts that needed wrapping. Tonight I have my friend over to chat weddings and go thru what we need to do the morning of the wedding :) So today I'll be mostly cleaning, doing some washing and getting dinner sorted and also going to Zumba :D

Today is the last day in double figures! 10 days!!! :yipee:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->