Mynx's Wedding Journal - *Woohoo I'm married!!!!*

Update your title lady!!! :haha: Although with the time difference you might as well say there's 1 day to go. :wohoo:

So beyond excited for you, but kinda sad too! I've had SO much fun planning my wedding with you lovely ladies, kind of feel like its the end of a journey (as Twiggs put it in her journal). :cry:

Here's the nails, just for Nik ;) xXx

Attachments

• P9010126.jpg
    P9010126.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 8
Omg I've just noticed I have knuckles like a gorilla!!! :rofl:

Ooo you went for square ones! :) Very nice, wish I had nails! xXx

They cost about £20-£25 for acrylics and the ones I had done were sposed to cost £35 but she let me off a fiver for some reason :shrug: I'm really pleased with them :)

Omg it's almost here :Shock: good luck for tomorrow hun, I hope its everything you dreamed of and more :flower:

its tomorrow :happydance: how does it feel knowing today is your last day as miss?
love the nails

Thank you ladies :hugs:
Tiff, I know what you mean hun altho I'll be hanging around here quite alot after the wedding wishing I was still on the waiting list :haha: Having you guys around has been amazing, the advice, love and support has been amazing from all the girls in here, you're all amazing and I loves ya loads!! :hugs:

Michy, it feels so wierd that this is my last full day as a Miss and by tomorrow evening I'll be Mrs Cipriano! Really odd! This might be a little too TMI, but last night we had our last :sex: as "single" people :haha: Tonight we wont get a chance cos Jay is staying at our friend's house!

Today's plan...

Finish housework (changing sheets, litter box etc)
Go get food for tonight
Go down to the hotel to dress tables

And I *think* that's it :happydance:
Then I can just relax and enjoy chatting with everyone tonight (not drinking tho!) and then crash out in Elisha's bed with her :haha:

This night, before the big day is SO exciting!! :yipee:

Make sure you tell as many people as you can...'im getting married tomorrow!'

Just for effect :winkwink:

:haha: That's good advice Twigs! I'll be belting it from the rooftops this time next week!

Huuuuuuun its tomorrow!!!! :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: Will be anxiously awaiting pictures and the story of how your day went. Where are you guys honeymooning again?

:haha: That's good advice Twigs! I'll be belting it from the rooftops this time next week!

Huuuuuuun its tomorrow!!!! :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: Will be anxiously awaiting pictures and the story of how your day went. Where are you guys honeymooning again?

The ceremony is at 3pm :)

We're not really having a honeymoon as such but we'll be going away in a caravan for a few nights from 19th September...with MIL and FIL lol! But they'll be handy to look after Evie ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->