• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Mynx's Wedding Journal - *Woohoo I'm married!!!!*

Woohooo!! :D

I've been to get my haircut.. it's nothing like I wanted lol! :rofl: BUT! It's actually ok and works well with my tiara and veil :thumbup: It looks a little bit like Kerry Katona's hair atm so at least I know I can do a Jedward do at some point if I wanted to :haha:
Got a guest book today.. nothing fancy, just a nice book with teddies on the front and got a pen that we can stick down so it doesnt go walkies!!!

:haha:
You know what.. I'm still very calm about everything! I'm glad that I dont have a mad rush of things to do between now and Saturday because that would just stress me up to the eyeballs :haha:

Tomorrow -
Jay to get haircut
Start getting a few nibblies etc for Friday evening
Zumba ;)
One of our friends who's doing the photos is popping over, so I'll give him the list of poses we want
Put together emergency bridal kit (needle, ivory and red thread, paracetomol etc)

Thursday -
Get blitzing on cleaning the flat (I make it sound like a pigsty lol, it really isnt!)
Get some booze for Friday evening altho we wont all be getting slaughtered as we dont want to be hungover on Saturday :haha:
Get acrylic nails done?
Get stuff packed up for hotel
Get stuff packed up for Jay staying at Alex's (my chauffeur and photo friend ;))

Friday -
Get acrylica nails done?
Make sure place is clean and tidy
Sort out nibblies for the evening
Get down to the hotel to drop stuff off
Go over final list, make sure everything is done!
Everyone who's staying at the hotel will be coming over for a few drinks and chats :)

Saturday
Getting married!! :wohoo:

Jay will be staying at our friend's the night before, so he'll go back with him at the end of Friday evening and my friends Amelia and Marge (who are coming from inner London) will be staying here with me and Elisha :thumbup:

For those of you who have had acrylic nails done, when is the best time for me to get them done? The day before or on Thursday?

I would get your acrylics done on Thursday - gives you time to go back on Fri if you find they are too long :thumbup:

It's so exciting - I can't believe in a couple of weeks me, you, Bry, Tiff and Laura will all be members of the Mrs Club!

I know!! It seems like its going to be the end of era of planning for all of us! I really wont know what to do with myself after this :cry: I'll be pining away in Bride and Beyond forever :rofl:

Yup I think I'll get the acrylics done on Thursday .. after my cleaning marathon of course!! :haha: Not sure if I'll get time on Friday anyways!

your plan sounds fab & its so close :D
you will have to stay & help us lot in planning stages with tips and stuff so we can have perfect days like you guys

Unless you're going to Zumba tomorra night ;) I wont be wearing me frock to that :haha:

:haha:

Just bought and downloaded our wedding music thru iTunes and burnt them to a cd :D Ticked off a load of stuff that need checking off, and had a look thru our list for stuff we need to take down to the hotel ... there's sooooo much to take! Eek! Might have to get a cab down there lol or "borrow" the best man to run us down there with the stuff! :haha:

Hey hun I am busy tomorrow and Thurs then may get on Fri but maybe not. Will wish you luck on FB but HAVE A FANTASTIC DAY and enjoy every second! Cant wait to see piccies xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx :wedding:

mynx, sorry not been in much very busy sorting new job out. Just come in to give you a massive squeeze and some loving xxx

I remember saing 3 days to go! So clearly actually as '3' just sounded rediculous!

Im so jealous you get to do this time before, wish i cold have that excitement again!

Enjoy every second of this bit hun xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"