Mynx's Wedding Journal - *Woohoo I'm married!!!!*

Wishing you lots of luck and happiness for tomorro Mynx!! I hope you enjoy every single second of your big day!!

Look forward to hearing all about it and seeing your pics!!!

X

I have butterflies in my stomach for you!!! I am SO excited!!!!

Please have someone put a sneaky picture in here!!! :flower:

I just tried on my wedding outfit again :D Got my confetti in my bag, hairdressers appt at 10.30am and looking forward to saring your day with ya Nik :D
I love you yano! xXx

Have a fabulous day tomorrow chick! I amnt on FB at the moment but will lookout in here for a picture!

Loads and loads of luck!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I hope you have a fantastic day hun. Looking forward to seeing a sneaky pic xx

Good luck for tomorrow, have a fab day and ill be keeping an eye out on here for pics xx

Aww thanks everyone :hugs:

Well I had a terrible night's sleep lol! We all had a really good evening and I actually had to tell Jay's parents that it was time to go home so I could get some sleep! Jay had already gone to our mate's house so I was left with all the cleaning up :dohh: Eventually got to bed at just gone 1am and then lay in bed (shared with Elisha last night as 2 of my friends were in my bed!) staring at the ceiling... I think I must of finally dozed off around 2ish and was awake at 7am so I'm knackered already LOL!

Oh well.. I get married in 7 hours and 20 minutes!!!! I cant wait!!!! :happydance:

:happydance: good luck for today hun, I hope it's everything you dreamed of and more xx

:happydance: Woooohoo! Hope the excitement helps combat how tired you are :hugs:

Have an amazing day sweetie!!!

45 mins to go :happydance:. I'm so excited. I hope you have a fantastic day and its all you dreamed of xxx

you'll be well into the ceremony by now :cloud9: :happydance:

can't wait to hear all about it when you're back online :D

*chants* Pic pic pic pic pic pic!

Congratulations Nix! You will be a married woman now! :dance:

Congratulations hun, I hope your having the best time ever.

Can't wait to see pics xxx

Congratulations my lovely - I am so excited to see pics of your special day :kiss: :kiss: :wedding:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->