• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Mynx's Wedding Journal - *Woohoo I'm married!!!!*

Twiggs! HB! I have soooo missed you guys!!! :cry: :haha: Not the same without all of us planning our days, that's for sure. :(

Aww Twigs! HB! Have missed you guys loads n loads! Thank you for dropping by tho, I know you both must be really busy atm what with one thing and another! :hugs:

3 days to go and still calm :) Have been sorting out the little things today like putting pins in our buttonholes and putting them in a basket for the best man to hand out.
Had a call from the hotel today telling me they were setting up the room today for the meal so we can pop by tomorrow and do our finishing touches :happydance: So I've been sorting out the bits n pieces needed for that ... post box, table plan, place cards etc :)
Jay also got his haircut (looks gorgeous, yummy :cloud9:) so that's another thing sorted :thumbup:

Went to Zumba tonight, another good session apart from a GIANT MOTH came flapping it's way in! It was bloody huge! I didnt know if it was a bat or a bird :rofl: Nikkinoonoo's reaction was priceless bless her! She hates creepy crawlies more than I do :rofl:
Our friend who's doing the photos and driving me to our venue popped over tonight to check over a few things and to pick up the list of photo poses that we want.
And that's about it for today! A couple of people have asked if I'm nervous and I'm really not. Not in the slightest. Excited yes :happydance: Nervous no. And the way I see it now is if I've forgotten anything, it's tough shite :haha:

Tomorrow's plan

Get blitzing on the cleaning
Go down to the hotel to finish dressing the tables (or we might leave that till Friday when Jay's parents will be here to look after Evie)
Possibly get my nails done if we get time
Get some party nibbles/drinks for Friday night

Friday's Plan

Finish of any cleaning
Go down to hotel
Pack up Jay's stuff for Alex to pick up
Get some cooking done for the evening

Jay's parents will be over pretty early on Friday so if we need to pop out then they can look after Evie :thumbup: And his mum can help me out with the cooking :haha:

your both very worth it- so dragged down though atm with stuff to be done but that wont stop me from trying as hard as i can to make time to message you both and wish you the best day EVER :wohoo: :yipee:

Lol that wasn't a moth it was a sodding hang glider!!! I nearly weed!
xXx

2 days to go!!!. I can't actually believe how quick its gone :).
Nikkinoonoo I would of ran screaming from the room like a loon :haha:. I hate butterfly s and moths xxx

xXx

Oh my god, that made me literally LOL. :haha:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

You shoulda seen her, it was hilarious! :haha:

The sky is blue, the sun is out but will it last? I really hope so! August has been really crappy in terms of the weather, so hopefully September will be better :D Knowing our luck it'll probably snow on Saturday :rofl:

Going to be cleaning for most of the morning, then I'll go down to the local beauty salon and get my nails done :D

Nikkinoonoo I would of ran screaming from the room like a loon :haha:. I hate butterfly s and moths xxx

Mossip, funny enough, that's exactly what I did, while slapping myself round the back of the head! And screaming louder than the music :blush:

xXx

Oh my god, that made me literally LOL. :haha:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

You shoulda seen her, it was hilarious! :haha:

The sky is blue, the sun is out but will it last? I really hope so! August has been really crappy in terms of the weather, so hopefully September will be better :D Knowing our luck it'll probably snow on Saturday :rofl:

Going to be cleaning for most of the morning, then I'll go down to the local beauty salon and get my nails done :D

:wedding:

Nik incase u don't see FB check ur messages I tweaked the reading see what u think xXx

Mossip, funny enough, that's exactly what I did, while slapping myself round the back of the head! And screaming louder than the music :blush:
Aww bless you hunny. When they come in the house I get the cats to eat them :smug: :haha:
2 more sleeps!!!! Xxx

Mossip, my cats usually eat them too but then they'll end up chundering :sick: Bleurgh!

Tiff, I'm good thanks hun :) Managed to get my nails done today, I was advised that gels would last longer than acrylics and they're stronger too so that's what I opted for.. feels really strange! Especially typing with them :haha:
I'm still really really calm but I'm getting excited now :happydance:

Oh and I just wanna say thanks to Tiff, Honeybee2, Twigs and Boofs for the lovely card they sent me :hugs: You girls are lovely, I'm really touched, thank you!! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->