name change** new tww a/f due 14th sept come join me

Hi, can I join you? I'm 3dpo today - I swear this seems like the longest tww yet. I can already hear the tests calling my name.

In a perfect world I'd test on April 30th (my birthday, hooray!!) when af is due but I know I'll test before then. Probably start testing at 7dpo. I'm a bit of a poas-addict. :dance:

They're calling to me too - i am a poasaholic! I'm going to try and hold off til 10dpo/28th April but it so won't happen (especially if someone else starts testing!!).

Hi, can I join you? I'm 3dpo today - I swear this seems like the longest tww yet. I can already hear the tests calling my name.

In a perfect world I'd test on April 30th (my birthday, hooray!!) when af is due but I know I'll test before then. Probably start testing at 7dpo. I'm a bit of a poas-addict. :dance:

They're calling to me too - i am a poasaholic! I'm going to try and hold off til 10dpo/28th April but it so won't happen (especially if someone else starts testing!!).

Haha, I'll be cheering for you on the 28th (or sooner!) :p

Hello ladies!

Mind if I join you? This seems like such an upbeat and positive group!

I am TTC #3 after 2 beautiful girls (first IVF, second natural)... and didn't expect to have this much trouble conceiving #3. I thought #2 coming naturally meant that my tubes were "fixed"... I conceived and had an m/c in March, so at least I know I can get preggo!

Besides resisting the strong urge to test at only 5dpo, I'm feeling great today! How is everyone else doing?

Hello wamommy! Come and join us! I'm sorry for your loss. I hope this will be your last TWW too :dust:

Feeling ok - trying hard not to even think about it yet :wacko:

Hello ladies!

Mind if I join you? This seems like such an upbeat and positive group!

I am TTC #3 after 2 beautiful girls (first IVF, second natural)... and didn't expect to have this much trouble conceiving #3. I thought #2 coming naturally meant that my tubes were "fixed"... I conceived and had an m/c in March, so at least I know I can get preggo!

Besides resisting the strong urge to test at only 5dpo, I'm feeling great today! How is everyone else doing?

Hi wamommy

Welcome! I am so sorry for your loss! Lets all keep each other company for the next 2 weeks! Think I'm already driving myself mad as got slight cramping in stomach but only 1-2 days po so prob all in my mind!! lol x

Thanks guys :) This TWW can be tough, and it's nice to have people to vent to. My poor DH appreciates the break!

I'm currently without symptoms, but that isn't too surprising, since I'm only 5 dpo. The biggest symptom I had with each pregnancy was massive acne!! FX for some zits soon!! :p

I'm pretty sure I O'd on 17th (Tuesday). We weren't trying it was more of an oopsy...but after we lost our DS (our 3rd child) 4 months into our pregnancy it would be a welcomes surprise :D I am hope for a :bfp:

Thanks guys :) This TWW can be tough, and it's nice to have people to vent to. My poor DH appreciates the break!

I'm currently without symptoms, but that isn't too surprising, since I'm only 5 dpo. The biggest symptom I had with each pregnancy was massive acne!! FX for some zits soon!! :p

I started getting zits a on my chin which I usually dot get until right b4 my period or in first tri of pregnancies...we can hope together !!!

Hey ladies... checking in at 3dpo... nothing really new here! I thought I was smelling weird things today, was thinking hmmm?? Everyone else at work said they didn't smell anything. Buuut then a guy walked in and said it smelled weird too, so I know it REALLY DID smell!! lol :haha:

I wanted to give my two cents on the drinking bit... I have completely eliminated drinking while TTC. I was never really much of a drinker so it wasn't much of change, but... I would say to anyone who still drinks while TTC to at least go without during your TWW. Why take any chances? I know lots of women drink in the start of their pregnancy without knowing they are pregnant and everything turns out fine, but if it can be avoided, why bother risking it?

Hope all of you are having a great night!! :hugs:

I wanted to give my two cents on the drinking bit... I have completely eliminated drinking while TTC. I was never really much of a drinker so it wasn't much of change, but... I would say to anyone who still drinks while TTC to at least go without during your TWW. Why take any chances? I know lots of women drink in the start of their pregnancy without knowing they are pregnant and everything turns out fine, but if it can be avoided, why bother risking it?

Hope all of you are having a great night!! :hugs:

It's true, why bother risking it when you know you're TTC. The month of the BFP with my DD was 5 cycles in and i think i'd been so good up til then not drinking that i thought that i'd give myself a break for a month but lo and behold :bfp:

I'm going to limit what i drink tomorrow BUT i think because of next Friday being a big night, i may have to test early to be sure of what to do :winkwink:

Morning ladies, Hope everyone is doing well!
Nothing to report from me as of yet.
Dying to poas already tho!!!!! next week seems so far away lol x

Wow can't believe how many more posts there are on here since I last looked!!

I am sooo with your Charbaby - dying to do a test already even though I know it would be pointless as wouldn't show anything yet at only 4dpo!!

Not a great deal of changes for me as yet, only thing is my bbs feel huge today for some reason????

I am sooo with your Charbaby - dying to do a test already even though I know it would be pointless as wouldn't show anything yet at only 4dpo!!

Not a great deal of changes for me as yet, only thing is my bbs feel huge today for some reason????

I Know i think i can hold off till after the weekend because it really would be pointless but next week is going to be a killer!! xx
Huge boobs = good sign :D xx

You're right, holding off ok up to now but as soon as those tests arrive in the post I know they will start talking to me!!!

Hoping the bbs is a good sign. I just want to go to sleep and wake up in a weeks time! x

Can I join too. I think i finally o'd yesterday on my own for the first time (maybe ever) :wohoo: dh and i have been ntnp/ttc for almost 2.5 years. I have pcos and low thyroid amoungst other things. We've had one confirmed MC on my third round of clomid last summer. Since then i have only had three cycles. Two were 120 days and the third was sliced down to 45 a week after i started working out. I was told to lose weight and so far have dropped about 17 lbs! I have been taking metformin now for about two months and i started taking vitex about a month ago and threw maca root in for good measure a couple weeks ago. If this combo helped me actually ovulate ill be ectastic! I also realized I was pretty relaxed yesterday because I just got the job that I wanted as well so maybe that helped to. Ill officially be testing may 3 (unofficially in about 5 days :haha:) I hope everyone gets their :bfp:s. :dust:

Sounds good Moose! I haven't the drive or green fingers to garden like that.

I'd like to join you ladies in the TWW if you'll have me :blush:

I Od 15th April - looking to test 29th April. I am passing the time by going out with my friends when I'm not working.

Fingers xd for all you ladies!

I Know i think i can hold off till after the weekend because it really would be pointless but next week is going to be a killer!! xx
Huge boobs = good sign :D xx

Big boobs does sound good (not in a pervy way!)

I'm only 2dpo and had the same bloating as yesterday and just feel off. I have been ill for a week so it's probably related to that rather than anything else. As i'm writing this i'm feeling a bit crampy but it's TOO EARLY!!! Arghhhhhh! This is going to be a loooooooong TWW!!!!

is it normal to feel low or feel like you dont want to do nothing after ovulation Sighs not a good day to day need some cheering up lol

i think i ovulated either on the 18th or yesterday do you guys reckon it would be too early to test on the 29th?

is it normal to feel low or feel like you dont want to do nothing after ovulation Sighs not a good day to day need some cheering up lol

i think i ovulated either on the 18th or yesterday do you guys reckon it would be too early to test on the 29th?

I'm trying to hold out til then too and am 2dpo. It maybe too early but sometimes BFP's show earlier than 10dpo. I think it all depends on implantation.

I hate this part of the TWW the most because it really is a complete limbo. Too early to properly SS and too early to test. Sucks all round so yea, i think it's normal to feel a bit 'blah' :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->