name change** new tww a/f due 14th sept come join me

Hey Ladies,

I'm back from last month. I have some updates :)

I had a fertility workup done on the 4th. Ultrasound looked great. Blood work came back perfect....so we're confused as to why my cycle went from a 30 day cycle to a 41 day cycle.

Anway, I'm on my first round of Clomid so fx'd this is the month ( TTC for 2 years come June).

According to the Clomid ovulation calendar I'll O somtime through the weekend!

Good luck everyon and BABY DUSY :)

Positive OPK again this morning :/ hate it when its more than 1 day never no what to go by? xx

Welcome back ladies from last month and Hellllooo and welcome to all newbies :D Fxd for everyone's bfps this cycle!!!! xx

Hey Ladies,

I had a fertility workup done on the 4th. Ultrasound looked great. Blood work came back perfect....so we're confused as to why my cycle went from a 30 day cycle to a 41 day cycle.

Anway, I'm on my first round of Clomid so fx'd this is the month ( TTC for 2 years come June).

Good luck with the clomid! FX'd it brings you your :bfp: this month. Great news about your results too! x

Positive OPK again this morning :/ hate it when its more than 1 day never no what to go by? xx

Boo! How annoying! I would say go on the last positive opk and keep :sex:

You're clearly approaching ov so it's likely today or tomorrow.

STILL high on my monitor this morning and negative opk!! I know ov wasn't due til Fri originally but i thought soya would've done something!! Not even any EWCM!

SMEP continues......

Hey Ladies,

Good luck with the clomid! FX'd it brings you your :bfp: this month. Great news about your results too! x

Boo! How annoying! I would say go on the last positive opk and keep :sex:

You're clearly approaching ov so it's likely today or tomorrow.

STILL high on my monitor this morning and negative opk!! I know ov wasn't due til Fri originally but i thought soya would've done something!! Not even any EWCM!

SMEP continues......

More EWCM today think O is defo near thinking tonight sometime x

Hello! I had EWCM and +OPK yesterday and ov pains today so I think I’m oving now. Not looking forward to the 2ww, this is our 3rd cycle of trying after mc and I’ve had enough already!

Hello! I had EWCM and +OPK yesterday and ov pains today so I think I’m oving now. Not looking forward to the 2ww, this is our 3rd cycle of trying after mc and I’ve had enough already!

I've been ttc for 16 months now :/

Whoop! :wave: ladies! Nice to see some new faces (and old from last month). Wamommy - hope you're doing ok?

Still no sign of ov yet for me :growlmad:

Another negative OPK so really thinking it'll be Weds/Thurs now which isn't much sooner than normal, if at all. The soya may not have brought ov forward but hoping it's helped produce a lovely egg that the sperm just can't miss :winkwink:

HopeforFuture - TTC can be mega stressful so don't blame DH for just taking it at ov time although the NTNP may have chilled you both slightly. FX'd!

So tired this evening so am already up in bed while DH gets DD off to bed! If i was in the TWW i'd be SS like mad cuz of it!! :wacko:

Don't worry, I don't blame DH at all. :) I've had my own problems down below in the past so am very understanding. He wants to not need his meds so badly! Lots more than I do! He's decided to take them anyway to be absolutely sure he'll be OK. I'm really glad! :happydance:

STILL no sign of O. :wacko: It's getting wierd now - no EWCM at all yet and on CD17 now. I wonder if the gym and healthy eating has affected things negatively? I thought I was doing my body good by joining the gym and eating well - now I'm not so sure! I think I may be experiencing an anovulatory cycle - this takes NTNP to a whole new level!

Good luck ladies in the TWW! :dust:

Whoop! :wave: ladies! Nice to see some new faces (and old from last month). Wamommy - hope you're doing ok?

Another negative OPK so really thinking it'll be Weds/Thurs now which isn't much sooner than normal, if at all. The soya may not have brought ov forward but hoping it's helped produce a lovely egg that the sperm just can't miss :winkwink:

HopeforFuture - TTC can be mega stressful so don't blame DH for just taking it at ov time although the NTNP may have chilled you both slightly. FX'd!

So tired this evening so am already up in bed while DH gets DD off to bed! If i was in the TWW i'd be SS like mad cuz of it!! :wacko:

Don't worry, I don't blame DH at all. :) I've had my own problems down below in the past so am very understanding. He wants to not need his meds so badly! Lots more than I do! He's decided to take them anyway to be absolutely sure he'll be OK. I'm really glad! :happydance:

STILL no sign of O. :wacko: It's getting wierd now - no EWCM at all yet and on CD17 now. I wonder if the gym and healthy eating has affected things negatively? I thought I was doing my body good by joining the gym and eating well - now I'm not so sure! I think I may be experiencing an anovulatory cycle - this takes NTNP to a whole new level!

Oh god, typo error from me - it should've read 'I don't blame' instead of 'don't blame' - sounds like I was being a bossy so and so telling you how to be round your husband!!! :dohh: Put a whole different emphasis on my comment!! Sorry!!

Oh god, typo error from me - it should've read 'I don't blame' instead of 'don't blame' - sounds like I was being a bossy so and so telling you how to be round your husband!!! :dohh: Put a whole different emphasis on my comment!! Sorry!!

You so obviously WERE telling me how to be around my husband! :haha:

How bossy do you wanna be, lady? :haha:

Hello! I'm sorry for your loss :hugs:

TTC after a mc can be tough so FX'd for your :bfp: this month!

:dust:

Nooooooooooo!!!! I wasn't!! :cry:

Altho I do a pretty good job of bossing my own DH round......:winkwink:

Nooooooooooo!!!! I wasn't!! :cry:

Altho I do a pretty good job of bossing my own DH round......:winkwink:

:winkwink: :haha:

Hello ladies I'm back :) Just been reading through all I've missed. I should be approaching OV but I feel like I've dried up down there before I even had a chance to get anything close to EWCM. I got AF early this cycle, so I assumed I would O earlier than usual, but nope, I'm still waiting. Not even a hint of a line on any of my OPKs over the last week or so.... hmmmm... hope it happens soon.

Hope all of you ladies are getting in lots of BD while you are right around O... and hopefully I'll be joining in the 2ww soon! :hug:

Hello ladies I'm back :) Just been reading through all I've missed. I should be approaching OV but I feel like I've dried up down there before I even had a chance to get anything close to EWCM. I got AF early this cycle, so I assumed I would O earlier than usual, but nope, I'm still waiting. Not even a hint of a line on any of my OPKs over the last week or so.... hmmmm... hope it happens soon.

Hope all of you ladies are getting in lots of BD while you are right around O... and hopefully I'll be joining in the 2ww soon! :hug:

Hi pinkhope!

Same here - no hint of ov either. No EWCM starting which is my 'warning' a few days before and no hint of a line on opk's! What is going on??? :shrug:

Hi pinkhope!

Same here - no hint of ov either. No EWCM starting which is my 'warning' a few days before and no hint of a line on opk's! What is going on??? :shrug:

Ditto! I am the same so dry!
Feeling some pains but no ewcm as I usually get days before, but then have had a few problems with my stomach pains this month so haven't bd as much as I'd have liked so think between that and not feeling like I'm o'ing think I might be out this month :cry: but we shall see.

However I love coming on to this site everyone is so lovely and is so great at boosting everyone's spirits! Thank goodness for b&b x

What's going on ladies? That's 4 of us now with no hint of ovulation!! :cry:

Foxiechick1 - hope you're ok? :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"