name change** new tww a/f due 14th sept come join me

come on ladies I can't do this 2ww on my own!!!! xx

I had negative opk today so I am putting myself at 1DPO today. Hurry up and O ladies :D x

I had negative opk today so I am putting myself at 1DPO today. Hurry up and O ladies :D x

Woohoo!!

I'm getting fed up of waiting but really I shouldn't be cuz ov wasn't due til end of the week normally. I think I expected too much from the Soya!! :dohh:

Hello ladies I'm back :) Just been reading through all I've missed. I should be approaching OV but I feel like I've dried up down there before I even had a chance to get anything close to EWCM. I got AF early this cycle, so I assumed I would O earlier than usual, but nope, I'm still waiting. Not even a hint of a line on any of my OPKs over the last week or so.... hmmmm... hope it happens soon.

Hope all of you ladies are getting in lots of BD while you are right around O... and hopefully I'll be joining in the 2ww soon! :hug:

Hi pinkhope!

Same here - no hint of ov either. No EWCM starting which is my 'warning' a few days before and no hint of a line on opk's! What is going on??? :shrug:

HEy ladies! this is cyce 13? TTC had to think about that its been so long :)...but this EWCM everyone talks about I NEVER get .....i did some research and started drinking grapefruit juice for the first half my cycle starting day one, not sure IF i ov'd yet (not OPK ing) but 2 days ago started getting LOTS of egg white like mucus!!!! so been BD last two days and gonna keep going till this EWCM stops !!!
I definately recommend givng this a shot !!!!

Hello ladies I'm back :) Just been reading through all I've missed. I should be approaching OV but I feel like I've dried up down there before I even had a chance to get anything close to EWCM. I got AF early this cycle, so I assumed I would O earlier than usual, but nope, I'm still waiting. Not even a hint of a line on any of my OPKs over the last week or so.... hmmmm... hope it happens soon.

Hope all of you ladies are getting in lots of BD while you are right around O... and hopefully I'll be joining in the 2ww soon! :hug:

Hi pinkhope!

Same here - no hint of ov either. No EWCM starting which is my 'warning' a few days before and no hint of a line on opk's! What is going on??? :shrug:

HEy ladies! this is cyce 13? TTC had to think about that its been so long :)...but this EWCM everyone talks about I NEVER get .....i did some research and started drinking grapefruit juice for the first half my cycle starting day one, not sure IF i ov'd yet (not OPK ing) but 2 days ago started getting LOTS of egg white like mucus!!!! so been BD last two days and gonna keep going till this EWCM stops !!!
I definately recommend givng this a shot !!!!

Oooh have heard about this but it's great to hear first hand that it works. If I don't get my :bfp: this month then I'll be giving this a go in June!

Thank goodness you ladies aren't ovulating either! I don't know what's going on - I was supposed to O on Saturday! I'm really tempted to get out the OPKs to put my mind at rest... what do you ladies think? x

Thank goodness you ladies aren't ovulating either! I don't know what's going on - I was supposed to O on Saturday! I'm really tempted to get out the OPKs to put my mind at rest... what do you ladies think? x

Saturday gone or Saturday coming up?

I don't think it would hurt to use the opks to see what's going on.

Another negative opk this afternoon. Cheesing me right off. :grr:

Still barely a line on my OPKs ladies :( GRR!!! This is frustrating!

...aside from charbaby and a couple of other lucky ladies, this is what the thread should be for the rest of us!!

...aside from charbaby and a couple of other lucky ladies, this is what the thread should be for the rest of us!!

I don't understand whats going on this month!! No one seems to be 'O' ing :wacko: How many times a day are you testing with your opks? x

Just had phone call from hospital saying my operation is set to be 25 or 27th June will get my letter next week to confirm what day it will be! really nervous :/ but also glad because it's the next step forward.... fxd this is my month and I won't be needing the Op after all.

I don't understand whats going on this month!! No one seems to be 'O' ing :wacko: How many times a day are you testing with your opks? x

I use my monitor first thing and then IC's twice during the day - usually three times if the line is getting darker. Tomorrow and Saturday are my 'expected' PEAK/positive opk days but I really though that after I got a 'high' so early on my monitor that I would be in the TWW by now!!!

Just had phone call from hospital saying my operation is set to be 25 or 27th June will get my letter next week to confirm what day it will be! really nervous :/ but also glad because it's the next step forward.... fxd this is my month and I won't be needing the Op after all.

Really hoping you won't need the op charbaby but if you do have it, it's a very positive step for TTC and ups the chances even more of a :bfp: :thumbup:

I use my monitor first thing and then IC's twice during the day - usually three times if the line is getting darker. Tomorrow and Saturday are my 'expected' PEAK/positive opk days but I really though that after I got a 'high' so early on my monitor that I would be in the TWW by now!!!

Really hoping you won't need the op charbaby but if you do have it, it's a very positive step for TTC and ups the chances even more of a :bfp: :thumbup:

It is positive step so I am pleased but so nervous about getting put to sleep. I was asking about the opks because thought you may have missed it if only doing one a day but seems like you couldn't miss it with all that you are doing x

My am opk is the darkest it's been so far!!! Not positive but much darker!!

Also my R side is 'pinching'!

Could be the start!!! Yeeeeeesss!!

I've had a few general anaesthetics - honestly they're fine, you shut your eyes then the next thing you're in recovery and it's all over! You'll be ok xxx

My am opk is the darkest it's been so far!!! Not positive but much darker!!

Also my R side is 'pinching'!

Could be the start!!! Yeeeeeesss!!

I've had a few general anaesthetics - honestly they're fine, you shut your eyes then the next thing you're in recovery and it's all over! You'll be ok xxx

Oh thats great!!! I really hope O is happening :D
Thanks for that, makes me feel a lil better. Haven't had anaesthetic since i was 10 years old and can't remember what it was like x

Think i had the start of some EWCM at last - thought i had some last week but clearly not!! We're not planning on DTD tonight tho, unless i do get a positive OPK and it'll have to be 4 nights in a row!! I have a feeling the marathon will be starting tomorrow night but at least it's the weekend!!

It so should be called that!

I don't know what's going on with me... haven't a clue whether or not I've Od coz of not doing OPKs. I thought it would be good for me but now I don't think I have the personality to NTNP. I was fine until O was due and now I'm in the important week I'm overthinking everything! I guess it's coz I want it so much! If I get a next cycle (fingers crossed that doesn't happen!) I'm going back to actively trying x

Still no signs of O over here... :/ Glad you ladies seem to be getting closer!

I'm thinking this cycle will be anovulatory... AF is due in about a week, I just think it's too late. Oh well... will have to wait and see what happens. Have been BDing away just in case but again, not hopeful this month :(

3DPO for me anyone the same?
glitterandbug fxd for your +opk this morning!
good luck to everyone else aswel xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"