name change** new tww a/f due 14th sept come join me

Still a high this morning on my monitor!!! Ovulation is officially late! I'm hoping my monitor has missed the surge. Wishful thinking!

Stress at work isn't helping either I don't think. Off for a long weekend now with DD so have that to nicely distract me.

3dpo already?? Woohoo! You'll be ready to poas by the time I ovulate!!

3DPO for me anyone the same?
glitterandbug fxd for your +opk this morning!
good luck to everyone else aswel xx

:hi: 3dpo for me too. Already feel like I’m out. Don’t know why, supposed I just don’t want to get my hopes up to be shot down again. Really just want to sleep until next Sunday!

We are not going to get the chance to BD the way this month is going. Please Thomas, sleep!

We are not going to get the chance to BD the way this month is going. Please Thomas, sleep!

Hope he sleeps for you!!

Had a much darker OPK from later this morning so think ov is virtually here despite my monitor telling me otherwise. DH is going out tomorrow so it'll have to be tonight and Sunday that we DTD and hope for the best!

Best of luck! :dust:

I think I Od today by the way I feel. Did BD last night - also gonna try tomorrow morning I think.

Does anyone know - does stress affect just egg being released or implantation as well? x

Best of luck! :dust:

I think I Od today by the way I feel. Did BD last night - also gonna try tomorrow morning I think.

Does anyone know - does stress affect just egg being released or implantation as well? x

I think it's just ovulation that can be affected, shouldn't think it's implantation but i'm not totally sure. Are you ok? :hugs:

Hooray for your ovulation too!! TWW starts for you tomorrow and me on Sunday (at the latest hopefully!) :happydance:

POSITIVE OPK!!!! :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

Yay! :happydance::happydance:

Oh, I was just on a downer yesterday and today - I got really stressed last night because I could feel O coming on and DH couldn't 'perform'. I know he can't help it, but I'm afraid I shouted at him and got really upset. :( (He actually did manage it in the end, but not until after I'd had a BIG stress) :dohh:

I feel really low today though because of how stressed out I was last night. I haven't been that stressed in months and I can't have done myself any favours with the big O. I;m trying so much not to care and not to stress that I'm stressing over trying not to care! :cry:

:hi: 3dpo for me too. Already feel like I’m out. Don’t know why, supposed I just don’t want to get my hopes up to be shot down again. Really just want to sleep until next Sunday!

:thumbup: hello!! :D don't feel out just yet we got a while to go. You testing on sunday? x

POSITIVE OPK!!!! :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

Yay! :happydance::happydance:

Oh, I was just on a downer yesterday and today - I got really stressed last night because I could feel O coming on and DH couldn't 'perform'. I know he can't help it, but I'm afraid I shouted at him and got really upset. :( (He actually did manage it in the end, but not until after I'd had a BIG stress) :dohh:

I feel really low today though because of how stressed out I was last night. I haven't been that stressed in months and I can't have done myself any favours with the big O. I;m trying so much not to care and not to stress that I'm stressing over trying not to care! :cry:

Oh hun :hugs:

I totally understand what you mean about stressing about stressing because you're really trying not to (if that makes sense?!). TTC really can drive us to madness sometimes because we want those BFP's so badly! I also got very cross with DH one night this week when he was taking 'ages' and I was tired and sore - we had a bit of a bicker and ended up not 'finishing' at all! Last night was nearly a repeat performance but we got there in the end! :wacko:

I'm sure you won't have done anything to stop ovulation - the little eggs are tougher than we think!

Have a nice chilled evening with DH tonight :hugs:

:thumbup: hello!! :D don't feel out just yet we got a while to go. You testing on sunday? x

Yeah, but not this one, the next one (27th). I think 12dpo is plenty long enough to wait! I have IC’s but not sure I want to go down that road... Never used them before.

Hi everyone! I know it's a little late in the thread, but may I join? I'm 2dpo and this whole TTC thing is all new to me. DH and I have been married for just over a year and I just went off BCP beginning of April. Didn't O last month (probably due to my hormones going crazy!) but OPKs and BBT have both confirmed OV on May 16! Nervous and hopeful, bring on the :bfp: !!

Yeah, but not this one, the next one (27th). I think 12dpo is plenty long enough to wait! I have IC’s but not sure I want to go down that road... Never used them before.

Yeah thats what i meant Lol, 4DPO would be a little early to test :haha: even though I have been known to in the past :blush: I haven't got ics this time but I have bought 2 packs of poundland doubles and I have 2 tesco's own brand and a cb digi LOL. AF is due anywhere from sunday to tuesday. I may cave with the cheapies from Friday x

Hi everyone! I know it's a little late in the thread, but may I join? I'm 2dpo and this whole TTC thing is all new to me. DH and I have been married for just over a year and I just went off BCP beginning of April. Didn't O last month (probably due to my hormones going crazy!) but OPKs and BBT have both confirmed OV on May 16! Nervous and hopeful, bring on the :bfp: !!

Hello and welcome :thumbup:
Some of us are still here from our last cycle but anyone new is welcome to join and symptom spot through the tww with us all the more the merrier :D best of luck xx

Well ladies, I've had a busy few days with work, sorry I haven't stopped by to see how you're all getting on.

Glad you ladies with the AWOL ovulations have got your positive OPKs now!

I'm desparately trying not to symptom spot, but one thing I have noticed is that my boobs are really painful! I'm trying not to get my hopes up because last month they felt like this, the nipples looked darker (hubby pointed this out) and we both thought it was looking likely and then my period arrived 5 days early! And my god was it heavy and painful! Hopefully this cycle won't end the same way!

My smiley face was last Saturday. I'm trying to hold out until Monday morning to break out the wee-sticks, but I can feel myself beginning to crack!
Xx

Little dilemma not sure what to do??
My sisters birthday today and the whole family are out to celebrate, should I drink or not?
If I don't then people would notice but if I do then I'm thinking what if I am preggo??
Would it even effect anything at this early stage as implantation wouldn't have even taken place yet x

Little dilemma not sure what to do??
My sisters birthday today and the whole family are out to celebrate, should I drink or not?
If I don't then people would notice but if I do then I'm thinking what if I am preggo??
Would it even effect anything at this early stage as implantation wouldn't have even taken place yet x

I don't see how it could affect things because your little egg will be floating down your tube right now, and doesn't have any contact with your actual body...

To be safe though, I'd offer to drive - then you have a good excuse and there's no potential damage to the egg :)

I'm in shock! Got a slight positive with a cheepie so bought a digi and got this yesterday.....

https://img220.imageshack.us/img220/6909/photoyc.jpg

What a lucky thread!! You girls were so great and supportive, I hope you ALL get your BFP! FXed for all and :dust:

:cloud9:

Wow! Congratulations, OliviaRae! That's amazing news! :happydance:
Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back