• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

name change** new tww a/f due 14th sept come join me

Best of luck, Bumbananas! I'm still 15 days late. It's just getting more and more frustrating!!!

Do you normally have regular cycles? If you do have you been to the doctors to see whats wrong? x

I normally do have regular cycles, yeah. Some people in my family have recently told me that they've gone without AF for a month or two when they were my age, and that it just happens from time to time. The only doctor I can really go to at this time is booked for over a month.

if you dont mind me asking how old are you and where do you live?

20 and in a super rural area in WV. Gonna try the health department tomorrow, though, even though they've been pretty booked lately.

I was wondering where you lived because not being able to get into the doctors for over a month seemed along time but I am from the uk so different here. good luck with the health department :thumbup:

Omg i cant believe it, a/f not due till friday but did a cheapie test this morning and there was a line!!! o/h wasn't happy with that test so made me do a clear blue digi and it came up pregnant 1-2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't take it in were soooo Happy :D :D :D :D

EXCITED pics a bit blurry but think you can still see :D

Attachments

• 426.jpg
    426.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 14
Charbaby - I am soo happy for you! Congratulations!! It just goes to show that it can happen for some of us coz I was really startin to give up hope..did u do anythin different this month? xxx

Charbaby - I am soo happy for you! Congratulations!! It just goes to show that it can happen for some of us coz I was really startin to give up hope..did u do anythin different this month? xxx

Thank you so much, No didnt do anything dif, just dtd ever other day from end of period. I put it down to the lap n dye, hystereoscopy and o drilling i had done in June xxxx

Congrats Charbaby!!!

You're a couple of weeks ahead of me in the no OPK cycle. I'm almost on O day, but not quite. xx

Charbaby, I have been checking back and checking back each month HOPING to see this news from you!! I"m over the moon for your family :D Gigantic congratulations, and a happy and healthy 9 (well, 8) months!!!!

:yipee: :yipee: :yipee: :yipee:

Oh wow Charbaby!! What wonderful news - huge congratulations! You must be over the moon completely :cloud9:

I been checking back all day to see if you ladies have been on. Thanks for the congrats its still so sureal at the moment :D xxxxx

Fabulous fabulous news ive only just seen and I'm made up for you Char me n I suspect lots of us on this post have been really rooting for you yay :happydance: xx

Thank you so much everyone, Its been so amazing to read all the congratulations. I just hope that those of you still waiting for a bfp will be joining me soon xxx

Hi Ladies - congrats to those that have their BFPs! I just got my period back last month after BFing my DD for 8 months. My brother is getting married next summer so this was my only shot for trying for my second. If it doesn't happen this month then we will start trying a bit more seriously in December. (I don't want to be due with the baby during his wedding since I am in it and he is a 4hr plane ride away)

My AF is due Sep 14 so I am trying my hardest to not test until she is late. I think I am going to test Sat AM. I only have 1 test and don't want to waste it. I've been creeping the 2 week wait sec for a week now. It is so hard to not test, so hopefully I can join you ladies for the next couple days until then. I hate not knowing!! I have been having symptoms so not sure what it all could mean.

Congrats on your bfp Charbaby!! I was just thinking about this thread and was wondering how you were doing. I'm so happy for you!! :happydance:

I was just looking at my homepage and realised the date I joined was the 25th may 2011, and my estimated due date for little one is 25th may 2013, had to share this because thought it was a little strange lol! x

Charbaby, so happy for you!!
Fingers crossed for everyone else.

I got my :bfp: this morning! I hope it sticks!

Soooo happy for you char ... I've been checking back every few days and am so thrilled for you!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->