• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

name change** new tww a/f due 14th sept come join me

BUBBLES, how much do you bed? If you dont mind me asking LOL x

I agree with u Charbaby - it defo gets harder but then on the other hand I've come to expect AF now...it's like I feel like a BFP is never going to come my way :( I never imagined it would be do hard especially since i got pregnant so easily with my 2 children n MC...I don't know wats going wrong this time but I'm sure it's got something to go with MC :( x

I know what you mean Char. My sister just announced her pregnancy and my sis-in-law is due soon. I just feel like I'm getting left behind and it's getting harder and harder to not be pregnant. And then there is the added stress of having had miscarriages.

I have been surrounding by pregnant people since we started ttc back in Jan 2011, soon as someone pops theres out another one is sharing there news of there own! x

I agree with u Charbaby - it defo gets harder but then on the other hand I've come to expect AF now...it's like I feel like a BFP is never going to come my way :( I never imagined it would be do hard especially since i got pregnant so easily with my 2 children n MC...I don't know wats going wrong this time but I'm sure it's got something to go with MC :( x

I have pcos so I know why its taking me so long, even tho its still really hard its easier knowing what is stopping me if you know what i mean x

Lol I don't mind u asking :) We only BD about once a week but around O we try to BD every day for 4 days...OH hates that we have to tho n by about the 3rd day we miss a day...O seems to be later so this month in going to start a day or 2 late n maybe only BD for 3 days but im scared of missin O! How often do u BD? x

Lol I don't mind u asking :) We only BD about once a week but around O we try to BD every day for 4 days...OH hates that we have to tho n by about the 3rd day we miss a day...O seems to be later so this month in going to start a day or 2 late n maybe only BD for 3 days but im scared of missin O! How often do u BD? x

We used bed everyday! Lol but we have cut down now:blush:
We dtd every other day from when af has gone up until she arrives.
This way if my body releases an egg we should catch it, for me its just a waiting game because never know for definate if I have O'd or not :/ x

I would happily BD every day but OH wouldn't lol Does PCOS stop u from Oing regular? x

:hugs: do u chart do that u know when u have O'd? At least u have a massive chance of catching that egg when ur does come with all that BD lol x

:hugs: do u chart do that u know when u have O'd? At least u have a massive chance of catching that egg when ur does come with all that BD lol x

No i dont chart, I may start thinking about doing this if af comes again in september. I have to go back to fertilty clinic then to start on chlomid if no pregnancy by then. After having my op in June it was supposed to highten my fertility but im on my 3rd cycle since then and nothing yet but fxd for this month xx

Good luck on this one Char!
Hope, darn it! big hugs
Lily, sounds promising have you tested yet?

My acupuncture is 45 quid first session and 25 thereafter not sure what I'm gonna do yet may be monthly or biweekly now on quite high doses of b vitamins and Angus castus also really hope it all makes a difference

I've tested a few times, but each time BFN. I'm currently 6 days late, and no sign of AF or BFP.

Wow!!!! do you think you might be pregnant? Any symptoms??? or do you think another explanation? Good luck hun

Not sure... I'm now 11 days late and still no sign of AF... A few days before AF was due, I was feeling these weird twinges in my lower abdomen, like someone was twanging a rubber band in there or something. Lately I've been getting a little more emotional than I normally am, feeling constantly sick, falling asleep at all times of the day, had some very LIGHT(amount) light(shade)-brown spotting a few days ago, etc., but those could all be PMS. I'm just sort of waiting it out at this point.

Wow what suspense Lily!!! Fx for you and everyone else this next round really hope it's a lucky round xx

Just to update on my acupuncture. I had it on Tuesday and understood it takes a while to take effect but since Friday i have been feeling very relaxed and more upbeat with more motivation and energy... Yay :) !! I'm hoping it's sorting my hormones out... It could all be in my head though but I don't care if it works lol. Much fewer symptoms so far this month fx I don't get the massive hormone symptoms of other months. Ive decided to have acu weekly as I feel so much better with more energy it is a lot of money so i can only really afford acu for a month or so to try to get my hormones back to what they need to be for me to ovulate. Dr apt on Thursday this week too. I conceived my ds the following cycle after just one round of acupuncture a few years ago. Im not sure acu is for everyone but it seems to help me. Fx I o this month and catch eggy!! I'm temping also this month but so far temps been a little erratic so i guess my body still seems a bit off then! xxx

Hello, may I join in?! ttc number 2, 4th cycle. AF will be due 15th of September! This month we used pre-seed and OPKs... hoping they helped!!!!

Best of luck, Bumbananas! I'm still 15 days late. It's just getting more and more frustrating!!!

Best of luck, Bumbananas! I'm still 15 days late. It's just getting more and more frustrating!!!

Do you normally have regular cycles? If you do have you been to the doctors to see whats wrong? x

CD18 today these next two weeks will hopefully go quick. Hate all the waiting

Do you normally have regular cycles? If you do have you been to the doctors to see whats wrong? x

I normally do have regular cycles, yeah. Some people in my family have recently told me that they've gone without AF for a month or two when they were my age, and that it just happens from time to time. The only doctor I can really go to at this time is booked for over a month.

I normally do have regular cycles, yeah. Some people in my family have recently told me that they've gone without AF for a month or two when they were my age, and that it just happens from time to time. The only doctor I can really go to at this time is booked for over a month.

if you dont mind me asking how old are you and where do you live?

if you dont mind me asking how old are you and where do you live?

20 and in a super rural area in WV. Gonna try the health department tomorrow, though, even though they've been pretty booked lately.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->