Name Poll

bassdesire

Reaction score
:happydance:

Let me know your thoughts--I am sorry if I am hogging up the name threads...just getting excited and nervous about the name!!

I'm sure I've replied to your name threads before but here I go again...

My favourites are Simon and Asher, though Simon being a classic got my vote. I think its a name that will work for him anywhere in the world. Tobias (nn Toby) is super cute too.

My least favourite is Judah, simply because its too close to Judas. And my second least favourite is Matan because in spanish it means "killed".

I like Ezra, Asher and Oren the best but I voted Ezra as I like that most!

Asher - it's ok, seen similar names posted around a lot lately though
Ezra - love this
Simon - not keen but of an old man name, sorry!
Judah - dislike
Matan - reminds me of matalan, don't know if you're uk based or not!
Oren - cute, nice unique name that's not crazy weird
Lev - I like but I think there will be problems with pronunciation
Irving - don't like sorry

X

Simon seems like such a kid name to me lol!!! One issue was me trying to picture an old man called Simon!! Hilarious, right?!

I'm liking Asher, Ezra, Oren at the moment

It's just so hard to pick something :/ and waiting until he's born is hard as well. My second was without a name for days. We couldn't decide. And when we did, I had name regret!!!!

Did you see Tobias? I added that one--thoughts? I really like it and then at the next moment, I feel like it might sound like a doggy name? Toby for short? Is that an ugly name?

I voted for 'Oren', but I am biased. I have an 'Orrin' and he LOVES his name! He is 8 now but when he was about 5 he told me how much he loved it and thought that it was especially special because he didn't know anyone else that had the same name. Middle name is 'Seth'.

Aww! Lovely!! Yes is your spelling Irish? I think Oren is the Hebrew way?

Aww! Lovely!! Yes is your spelling Irish? I think Oren is the Hebrew way?

Hmm I'm not sure. The last time I looked it up it said it was a version of 'Owen'. I think that was Irish... When we lived in another country people we knew had a little boy Orrin. That is the first time we had heard the name so we used the same spelling. Actually didn't realize there was another way!

I like tobias my griend called her baby that. She didnf want toby as a nn so always refers to him by his full name - I think nns only come about from parents tbh. My ex wss daniel and noone shortened it as his family never did

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->